16

Chapter 16 Live broadcast with Xiao

Hei After Chi Mu discussed it with Bai Yue, he remembered what he told the manager to hurry over.

"I'm going out for a moment."

"What's wrong?"

Bai Yue was still planning to live broadcast with Chi Mu tonight. He was about to tell him, but he didn't expect Chi Mu to go out.

Chi Mu looked at Bai Yue, who was looking at him seriously, and was wondering whether to tell Bai Yue about his termination from the team.

It's definitely okay to talk to others about this kind of thing, but he doesn't want Bai Yue to know, and he doesn't want Bai Yue to think he's inferior.

When Bai Yue terminated his contract, many teams rushed to get him.

His pride did not prevent him from speaking out frankly.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to say it."

Bai Yue saw that Chi Mu didn't want to say it, so he didn't want to force him.

After hearing his words, Chi Mu lowered his head and hesitated for a long time, then finally raised his head and looked at Bai Yue firmly.

"I said, you are not allowed to laugh at me!"

"I like Xiao Hei so much, how could I laugh at him~"

Bai Yue smiled, trying to make Chi Mu relax.

Chi Mu sat down, took a sip of the cold water, and began to talk to Bai Yue about his affairs.

He is the substitute jungler of the GKA team. He did not play last season, and the team's record last season was not good, and they did not even make it to the playoffs.

The team seemed to be looking for a new batch of fresh blood this season, so they let him go. No team was willing to take him, so the team negotiated with him about terminating his contract.

Now the new member of the team is coming, and the team has no obligation to support him as an idler, so let him go.

"So that's it. What a pity. If you had played last season, maybe we could have known each other."

Bai Yue really felt that it was a pity. If he had known about Chi Mu last season, maybe he wouldn't have known Chi Mu. Retired so early.

"So what's Xiao Hei's name?"

Chi Mu finally no longer had to hide his identity.

"Chi Mu, you use this ID too."

He is also imitating Bai Yue. When Bai Yue plays professionally, he also uses his real name.

After Chi Mu told Bai Yue about the situation, Bai Yue said he would go there with Chi Mu. Chi Mu refused.

After all, Chi Mu's fame lies there.

People from their team often mentioned Bai Yue's name, and he often heard their starting jungler often boast that his strength was comparable to Bai Yue's.

If Bai Yue had gone there, he would probably be famous, and there would be nothing to do when he went back today. He probably just went to have a dinner, so it would be inappropriate for Bai Yue to go.

However, Bai Yue was inexplicably persistent in this matter.

She never let him go, saying she was afraid he would be bullied if he went alone.

He wanted to just ignore him and leave, but Bai Yue stopped him and refused to let him go. In the end, he made a compromise.

He gave Bai Yue the address of his team and asked Bai Yue to come over tomorrow.