68

Chapter 68 A Night with the Sea

Bai Yue is a really strange person. It is obvious that there is a good place to eat and cool air conditioning within a ten-minute drive nearby. But

he refused and insisted on dragging him to the ancient alleys, which are nearly an hour's drive away.

There are two very famous alleys.

As the name suggests, the alleys are very narrow and can only accommodate a few people side by side.

In addition, the ancient alleys are very famous, so even in such a hot period, there are crowds of people and it is very crowded. Occasionally, when walking, you will encounter a situation where you can't move. If Bai Yue hadn't stuck to him tightly, Chi Mu felt that he would definitely get separated from him.

"Are you seriously ill? Do you have to bring me here?"

Chi Mu held the processed coconut in his hand, sucked the coconut juice and stared at Bai Yue with a complaining face. They

were too tired to walk, so they found a small shop and sat down. This was a seat they had finally grabbed.

The shop didn't have air conditioning installed, only a few electric fans blowing on the wall, and the wind was still hot. Chi Mu was sweating profusely now and didn't want to stay for a moment.

Bai Yue's expression was also distressed. He didn't expect that there would be so many people here. People were crowded together. With the temperature of more than 30 degrees, it was really hot. Layers of heat waves could be seen in the air.

"This is my first time to come to such a place. I thought there wouldn't be many people at this time."

Chi Mu curled his lips, "Don't you know, this place is so famous, no matter what time, there must be a lot of people."

"Oh~ Xiao Mu, since you know so much, why didn't you stop me when I was coming?"

Chi Mu paused and tried to swallow the coconut juice in his mouth.

"Could it be that you didn't know there would be so many people before? Haven't you been to such a place?"

Bai Yue saw his face stiffen and understood instantly.

Chi Mu didn't expect Bai Yue to see it.

He really hadn't been to such a place.

The main thing is that no one had accompanied him before, and it was boring to go shopping alone. When he heard Bai Yue say that he would bring him here, he was a little excited.

"There is nothing fun in this kind of place. Only fools would come to this kind of place!"

Chi Mu cleared his throat stiffly.

Bai Yue understood again, and raised his lips. "After the game, how about we go around this city and the surrounding cities?"

Chi Mu rolled his eyes at him and finished the last mouthful of coconut juice. "Who wants to go out with you?"

Bai Yue narrowed his eyes. "Then it's an appointment."

Chi Mu threw the coconut into the trash can angrily. "Who made an appointment with you!"

Although he said it was so hot and he wanted to go home, Chi Mu still followed Bai Yue to walk around the alleys and asked Bai Yue to buy him a lot of special gadgets.

Of course, these gadgets were not important to him. They were just to spend Bai Yue's money and make him feel uncomfortable.

But Bai Yue was not only not uncomfortable, but also very happy to pay.