64

Chapter 64:

Two weeks after the training match, YEL played a total of five games, and all of them were victorious, and four of them were 2-0.

This made many people outside have great expectations and good feelings for their team.

All teams began to study tactics against them privately.

Everyone said that they were "returning to glory" and "the return of the god of war", saying that they were likely to win the championship again this season and impact the World Championship.

Of course, with expectations and praise, there must be many people who lead the rhythm. Fans of the top teams last season are all leading their various rhythms. However

, they can't hear these voices because they are now worried about the next game.

"QR, everyone is very stable and hard to target, and several people's hero pools are all OK, so it's not easy to do BP."

Bai Yue casually slumped on the sofa, rarely in high spirits. They clearly just beat a fifth-ranked team yesterday, but they were happy all night after the game, and they started to feel sad after waking up.

In two days, they will play against QR.

They and QR are old rivals. Both teams have been at the top for the past few seasons, and their rankings are basically the same. Every time they play, it is hard to tell. Except for last season, they have never shut out the other team, and they are always one game behind.

Even when Bai Yue was there, it was the same.

"Even you can't do anything?"

Chi Mu picked up a piece of watermelon on the table and took two bites. Now the weather has become hot, and the air is full of visible heat waves. Even with the air conditioner on, this hot weather still makes people a little restless.

Bai Yue glanced at him and smiled.

"So Xiao Mu trusts my ability so much?"

Chi Mu turned his face away. He shouldn't have spoken.

Zhao Yao had a mouth full of watermelon seeds. He collapsed on the sofa with satisfaction and patted his belly.

"I don't want to play against QR. They are too stable. They always fight us with operations. They won't fight until 30 minutes. It's too hard to bear."

"QR is really hard to fight. They seem to be the team with the longest average duration in the league. They can drag the game for more than ten minutes. Even if you grind their high ground, they can still fight you for more than ten minutes."

Even Dan Heng rarely expressed his attitude. It seems that they are really hard to deal with.

Moreover, Chi Mu has watched many games of QR. He still remembers that when Bai Yue was in service, he played against QR. It was really frustrating to watch.

QR is the typical type that will never fight you as long as I don't have an advantage. I will rely on operations to catch your mistakes and kill you with operations.

"QR has not changed players this season, and they are more experienced than us."

Liu Wen supported his head and thought. When he thought of the QR team, everyone undoubtedly felt a headache.

"It's not that we can't fight. It depends on the performance of our little Mu."

Bai Yue looked at Chi Mu with an unfathomable face. Chi Mu thought he was going to do something disgusting again, but he didn't expect that what he said later was unexpectedly serious.