70

Chapter 70 Ranking Confirmation

"GM is not right today, right?"

Yu Yan leaned against the desk, lit a cigarette, held it in his hand, and looked at Bai Yue and Zhang Yuan who were sitting in front of him.

They were playing the second game. Although they won the opponent with a score of 2 to 0, each game lasted nearly 40 minutes, which was quite long.

In addition, the two teams in front of them were very close to each other and played three games before the end, so it took a lot of time, and it would take more than an hour to go back.

Therefore, when they arrived at the base, it was already very late at night .

At this time, Yu Yan basically washed up and went to bed, but unexpectedly let the members go back to rest tonight, and then kept Zhang Yuan and Bai Yue.

The GM he mentioned was the team they played today, which seemed to know their thoughts.

"There is no news that they are specifically studying us, but looking at the situation of today's game, they should know us very well. I also think there is a problem."

Even Zhang Yuan couldn't help but nod and said another sentence.

"And the commentator mentioned this as well."

"The lineup you picked later was all controlled by them. Although they didn't kill us, they were still quite restrained against us. Moreover, when you picked a regular pick hero that many lineups would use in the first two rounds, they immediately picked a point that was more restrained against our lineup." "In addition, when they banned heroes

in the second round, they also banned a point we wanted to pick, which forced us to choose the second alternative. Was it a deliberate ban, or did it just not match our idea?" Yu

Yan exhaled a puff of smoke, watched the smoke ring slowly rise into the air and disperse, and began to carefully analyze their second round today.

Listening to their conversation, Bai Yue's eyes became deep, and he narrowed his eyes slightly, thinking for a long time before speaking.

"Their performance last season was not ideal. The coach and members did not change, but they made such great progress. Moreover, this progress was basically only aimed at us. Their individual operations were just so-so. They did not perform well in previous matches against other teams. It would be unreasonable to say that they suddenly found a trick to target us, right?"

Zhang Yuan nodded. "This morning, I took a look at their record. They played all the games they won. They don't have much idea about operations. However, there is a team that is very similar to our situation."

"Huh?"

Yu Yan was a little surprised. He lowered his head and flicked the ash into the ashtray, then raised his head and looked at Zhang Yuan.

"We are also familiar with this team, QR, but QR won that game, so I didn't pay much attention when I watched it."

Bai Yue nodded silently.

QR has been ranked at the top in the past few seasons. For a long time, it has been a hard bone to chew in everyone's eyes. Therefore, even if the GM knows something about QR, it is not difficult to understand and it is difficult for people to doubt it. Moreover, the GM lost.

Yu Yan obviously thought the same as him.

"QR has always been the subject of everyone's research. They know something about QR. You don't doubt it, and you can understand it. Weren't we the same in the beginning? And there are many teams that have analyzed QR. QR's operations are getting better and better because of this. No matter