12

After having enough trouble in Chapter 12

, Bai Yue started playing games seriously.

Five games were played, and each one was won. Today's teammates were very good, and everyone had no problems, but Bai Yue found it very boring.

This kind of game where there are random kills in every round is quite satisfying if you play two or three rounds, but it becomes boring if you play too many rounds.

Bai Yue started calling Chi Mu online.

"Xiao Hei didn't come to me for a solo today. I feel a little lonely."

Chi Mu doesn't want Bai Yue to cue his name now. He always feels that as long as Bai Yue cue him, his fans will immediately become monsters.

Sure enough, the barrage started to come alive again.

"Running in both directions? I'm in love!"

"Here? Why is a game anchor spreading shit in front of me?"

"Xiao Hei! Promise him!"

Chi Mu didn't know what to say. Did Bai Yue do it on purpose? Is it intentional? right?

"Why should I fight you? Who do you think you are! Give it to me!"

Chi Mucai didn't want to solo with Bai Yue in front of his fans. His fans were too scary and their brain circuits were not right.

Bai Yue knocked on the table, thought for a moment, then said with a smile as he understood everything.

"Xiao Hei must be scared, right? After all, we lost miserably. Don't worry, I won't bully you like that anymore, so promise me, okay?" Chi Mu

:?

"It's just your luck. What's there to be proud of!"

Bai Yue's smile became even brighter.

"Then how about taking this opportunity to prove it?"

Chi Mu sent the word "fight" without hesitation.

Another round of solo begins.

Chi Mu always maintained the spirit of never admitting defeat. He played solo against Bai Yue five times, and was beaten every time. In the five games, he took Bai Yue's five heads in total. Bai Yue was more than ten times stronger than him.

Everyone in the live broadcast room was moved to tears by him.

"Is this e-sports? I love it."

"Family members, why did a game live broadcast make me cry...oooooooo~"

"It's so passionate! Ye Qing is back!"

Some were even moved to the point of joining the show. .

"Xiao Hei worked so hard, I want to vote for you!"

"Family, this is love!"

Chi Mu was already angry every time he was beaten and suppressed, and he was also hurt by these rubbish barrages.

"Xiao Hei has made great progress. He can kill me. Not bad."

Chi Mu: Is this a compliment? Is there anyone who praises this?

"You just beat me, what's there to be proud of!"

Chi Mu would rather degrade himself than admit that Bai Yue is strong.

"Xiao Hei, you can be the anchor. I will give you rockets every day!"

"Xiao Hei, being an anchor isn't better than this?"