74

Chapter 74 Counterattack

"What were you thinking when you invaded my jungle just now? It was too successful! Don't you say you don't invade other people's jungles? Were you specifically targeting the ultimate move I came up with?"

After everyone else left, the prisoner's emotions instantly soared, staring at Chi Mu with shining eyes. The yellow-haired boy stood diagonally behind him and covered his eyes. It was too embarrassing to watch.

Chi Mu was frightened by the prisoner's sudden high emotions. He subconsciously stepped back, and when he thought of what the prisoner had just said, he said in a somewhat unhappy tone.

"I just happened to think it's better to play this way. Aren't you very strong? I thought you would be prepared."

The prisoner didn't mind the thorn in Chi Mu's words at all, or rather, he didn't notice it much.

"Oh, it's my mistake."

The prisoner took a step forward and enthusiastically took Chi Mu's hands.

"I told you that you are very powerful. In addition to the first wave, the last wave found a position to cut us, which was also very powerful. You are too bold. We didn't realize it at all! I told them before that you are very powerful, but they didn't believe me. Humph!"

The prisoner became more and more excited, and Chi Mu's hands were squeezed tighter and tighter.

It was the first time that he was shaken by someone other than Bai Yue, and this person was from the opponent's side who looked down on them even as a BP. He felt uncomfortable and his hands were also very uncomfortable. He quickly shook off the prisoner's hand.

"What are you doing?"

Just as he struggled to get free, a familiar voice came to his ears. Chi Mu turned his head in surprise and looked behind him.

Bai Yue!

At this time, Bai Yue was walking slowly, with a hint of annoyance on his face.

"Isn't this Bai Yue? You are here too?"

The prisoner greeted Bai Yue happily.

Chi Mu felt that the temperature behind him dropped several degrees in an instant.

Bai Yue didn't even look at the prisoner.

He walked to Chi Mu's side, took out a piece of paper from his pocket, and wiped Chi Mu's hand.

"What's wrong with you again?"

He didn't know if it was a psychological effect or the weather was too hot, but he felt a little hot where Bai Yue's hand touched him.

And now there were other people here, he felt a little awkward, always felt embarrassed, and quickly pulled his hand out of Bai Yue's hand.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved, Bai Yue increased his strength.

"Don't move."

Bai Yue twisted Chi Mu's hand and wiped it hard.

While wiping, he said.

"You are so old, don't you know how to take care of yourself? If you let people touch you casually, what if you accidentally get infected with some disease? Don't you know that I will feel bad?"

Bai Yue wiped Chi Mu's hand carefully with a complaining look

on his face, and only let it go after he felt it was completely wiped clean. The yellow-haired boy was stunned and even forgot to control his expression. He