47

Chapter 47

Zhao Yao heard the noise and looked up to see that it was Chi Mu walking over, and quickly called him over to sit down.

Chi Mu originally felt embarrassed, but Zhao Yao's enthusiasm instantly saved him. He quickly walked to sit next to Zhao Yao.

As soon as Chi Mu arrived, Zhao Yao's bad mood because Wu Yu was also in the living room suddenly improved again.

"How is the cleaning going? Is there anything you are dissatisfied with?"

Zhao Yao put his hand on Chi Mu's shoulders and put his arms around Chi Mu's shoulders, as if they were two good brothers. This made Chi Mu a little uncomfortable, but he also He didn't resist and nodded obediently.

"Everything has been packed up. Everything is fine. Don't worry."

Zhao Yao nodded and then sighed. "Brother Mu is so capable, he has to ask for my help."

Chi Mu remembered Bai Yue's poster in the box and smiled sheepishly.

While the two were talking, Wu Yu came over.

"Fight with me tonight!"

Wu Yu directly challenged Chi Mu, which caught Chi Mu off guard.

Last time he blocked Wu Yu, and then posted such an arrogant Weibo, so when he came today, he was prepared to avoid Wu Yu as much as possible. From now on, he has been paying attention to Wu Yu with his peripheral vision.

He thought that after Wu Yu was zero-blocked by him last time, he himself would be ashamed and would not trouble him again, but he didn't expect to run up to him and challenge him now.

Chi Mu didn't know how to react for a moment.

Zhao Yao reacted faster. He stretched out his hand to stop him like a protector, looked directly at Wu Yu, and spoke in a very arrogant tone.

"What's wrong? Didn't the last duel impress you enough? Do you still want to continue to embarrass yourself?"

When the last duel was brought up, Wu Yu instantly became angry.

"Last time I underestimated the enemy, this time I will definitely let you lose miserably! Do you want to fight or not?"

After being beaten like that, he still said that he underestimated the enemy. Zhao Yao couldn't accept this shameless look. Wanting to fight back, Bai Yue's voice suddenly came from the stairs.

"You were crushed like this because you underestimated the enemy. It seems that your skills are not qualified to fight with our Xiaomu."

Bai Yue walked down the stairs slowly, and his tone of voice was as contemptuous as possible. .

When Wu Yu heard Bai Yue's voice, his eyes turned cold and he turned to glare at Bai Yue.

"This matter has nothing to do with you."

Wu Yu's hands hidden in his sleeves were clenched tightly, and the hatred for Bai Yue in his eyes was beyond words.

Bai Yue acted as if he hadn't seen it and wasn't angry at all. Instead, he sneered.

"Why doesn't it matter? Xiao Mu is mine. If you want to challenge him, of course it has something to do with me."

Bai Yue walked up the last step, walked straight to Chi Mu and sat down, stretching out his slender hand. Live on Chi Mu's shoulders.

Chi Mu frowned uncomfortably at his move, but he also knew that Bai Yue was speaking for him, so he didn't struggle much and just quietly poked Bai Yue with his elbow in displeasure.