13

Chapter 13 The meeting

was like this. Bai Yue kept the broadcast on time at twelve o'clock every day, and then played games with Chi Mu for several days around seven o'clock in the evening.

He was becoming more and more interested in Chi Mu, but Chi Mu never mentioned meeting him. Finally, after finishing the ranking with Chi Mu one night, he couldn't help but ask.

"Xiao Hei, when are you going to come to me? Could you be lying to me? This will make me very sad. Maybe I won't even want to play games with you." Bai Yue called Chi Mu directly

. His acting skills have gradually matured. When he said this, his tone must be as sad as it was, just like a poor man who was abandoned by his girlfriend. Chi Mu was about to spit out his dinner.

"What are you doing? You want to threaten me again!"

Chi Mu listened carefully to the last sentence and felt that Bai Yue was threatening him again, so he immediately stood up angrily.

"Isn't this what we agreed? Has Xiaohei forgotten it? Sure enough, I am no longer important in your heart."

Chi Mu:? ? ?

Did he offend him in some way? Why are you becoming more and more disgusting?

"Can you please speak properly!"

"Then how about you come to my house tomorrow?"

Bai Yue immediately returned to his normal tone. Chi Mu felt much more comfortable. Didn't he speak normally? So, where? Why bother with him?

"Why do I have to go find you?"

In fact, Chi Mu really wanted to see Bai Yue, but he was worried about something.

Although as a semi-public figure, he has basically never shown his face, and he has never appeared in front of Bai Yue, but maybe?

If Bai Yue saw him on the court later, knew that he was a professional player, and then remembered that he was his negative fan and said it online, wouldn't his career be gone?

"I can come to you, then give me your address."

It just so happened that he hadn't been out for a long time, and he could take this opportunity to know Xiao Hei's address. Wouldn't it be much more convenient for him to see him in the future?

"No, you can't come to me!"

Chi Mu immediately refused, even shaking his head in protest with his body.

Bai Yue came to find him? He's in the club now. Isn't that a dead ringer? It would be better to go to his house.

Chi Mu was now blinded by the two options that Bai Yue had given him. He had never thought about the third way - the two of them met outside.

"Why?"

Bai Yue touched his chin and thought to himself, Xiao Hei's identity is indeed very sensitive.

"There are so many reasons why, you are not allowed to come to me anyway!"

The louder Chi Mu yelled, the more guilty he felt.

"Then you come to me tomorrow."

Bai Yue made the decision very readily. He had long known that Chi Mu would not tell him the reason. After all, Chi Mu had concealed his identity since he became Bai Yue's friend. Strictly.

"I'll look for you if I'm looking for you. You'd better be careful! I'm afraid I won't be able to help but beat you when I see you tomorrow!"

Bai Yue smiled.