49

Chapter 49 Are you not a player?

Chi Mu has been playing ranked games with Zhao Yao and the others before, so during the training matches, his performance was not bad, and he cooperated well with everyone.

After three days of training matches, the results were very good. The coach on the opposite team even sent a message asking them if the coach had any secret weapons.

But after three days, Chi Mu realized the problem.

That problem has nothing to do with the training match, his skills, and Wu Yu. The source of the problem is Bai Yue.

"Zhang Jiao, we can't just confirm our starting lineup."

In the evening, when everyone was eating together, Chi Mu suddenly asked. Everyone stopped eating and looked at him.

"What's wrong? Do you have any questions about the recent training match?"

Teacher Zhang thought Chi Mu was dissatisfied with him for not teaching them tactics recently, but he felt that everyone had done well recently. The lineup is well practiced and there isn't much to say.

Chi Mu shook his head and pointed his finger at Bai Yue, who was sitting directly opposite him.

Bai Yue put down his bowls and chopsticks, propped his head and looked at him with a smile.

"What's wrong? Xiao Mu, am I angry because I have been too distant from you recently?"

Chi Mu looked at this narcissistic man with disdain. I'm really speechless.

"Master Zhang, why doesn't he participate in training? Didn't he also join our team? His skills are better than mine, so he is more suitable for starting, right?"

When I was competing with Wu Yu, I only cared about looking cool and hitting Wu Yu in the face. Forgot that he still has to compete with Bai Yue for the starting position.

Because Yu Yan directly announced that he was the starting jungler at that time, he was so excited and was immersed in the joy of being the starting jungler.

In addition, every time they played a training match, Bai Yue was broadcasting live in his room, and he ignored Bai Yue.

Now that I think about it, Bai Yue is more qualified to sit in the starting position, right?

"This..."

Zhang Yuan was a little flustered and opened his mouth, but couldn't explain the reason for a long time.

This made Chi Mu feel a little strange. There was nothing to hide, right?

When he was about to ask something, Zhang Yuan suddenly glanced at Bai Yue nervously. Chi Mu frowned, feeling that things were not that simple.

And everyone else was looking at Bai Yue's eyes.

"Hmm~"

Bai Yue held his head up and stared at Chi Mu for a long time, looking embarrassed, and finally laughed suddenly.

"I didn't expect Xiao Mu to notice it so soon. Hey, I originally planned to hide it from you for a while longer."

Hearing what he said, Chi Mu had a bad feeling in his heart. Sure enough, it came true in the next second. Bai Yue said with a relaxed smile.

"Actually, what I signed was not a player agreement." Bai Yue paused and saw Chi Mu's eyes widening in anger. He smiled and continued.

"I signed an agreement for technical guidance. In other words, I am half the coach of the team. If Xiaomu has any problems with the operation, you can come to me~"