14

Chapter 14 Phone call

Chi Mu sat on Bai Yue's gaming chair, playing games on Bai Yue's computer.

Just now, Bai Yue ran to cook.

He thought that what Bai Yue said before about making a bunch of dishes waiting for him was a lie, but he didn't expect that he actually went to cook!

He thought that all e-sports players couldn't cook like him. After all, no one in their team could cook either. They usually invited aunties or ordered takeout themselves. He usually chose to order takeout.

But Bai Yue can actually cook! How come he never knew!

Bai Yue was afraid that he would be too bored, so he asked him to play games in his special live broadcast room.

When Chi Mu arrived in this room, everyone was stunned.

On one side of this room, there is a cabinet with a window. In addition to many game figures, there is also a pile of trophies.

Bai Yue's live broadcast angle was too dead. He couldn't see anything except the white wall, although he had paid attention to the number of trophies Bai Yue had won before.

But he only knew the quantity, and now that he saw it, it was more shocking than he imagined.

So much so that while he was playing the game, the scene inside the cabinet flashed through his mind.

"If you don't leave, your vision will be exposed."

Bai Yue entered the room at some point, stood behind Chi Mu, lowered his head and said suddenly in Chi Mu's ear.

Chi Mu was startled, and quickly came to his senses. He saw four people on the opposite side running towards the grass on his side, while his teammates were still far away from him.

He quickly moved over the wall and ran to the bottom of the defense tower.

After his position was safe, he had time to talk to Bai Yue.

"Why did you suddenly appear behind me and scare me?"

Bai Yue suddenly said, and his heart almost frightened him. Although he had reminded him, he was not killed by the opponent.

But it's really scary to make such a sudden noise, isn't it?

"If you concentrate more, I won't have a chance to scare you. What's wrong? Are you worried? You're not serious about playing games."

Bai Yue moved a chair over and sat next to Chi Mu.

"Is this the reason why you scared me?"

Chi Mu was still frightened by the scare just now. It happened that they started a group at this time. He went around and cut directly to the opposite side. He got three kills in one fell swoop and walked away. Lost.

"Xiao Hei's skills are getting better and better. Maybe he can take ten of my heads in two days."

"Huh! That's not easy!"

Chi Mu didn't notice Bai Yue changing the subject at all.

"The food is ready, shall we finish it quickly?"

...

Chi Mu looked at the four dishes and one soup in front of him, and then looked up at Bai Yue.

Bai Yue looked at him with a very calm smile.

"Did you really make this?"

Chi Mu thought that Bai Yue would simply stir-fry two vegetables or make egg fried rice. Unexpectedly, these five dishes were all full of color, flavor and taste, and looked better than his usual. The takeaway order was much better.