72

Chapter 72: Insults

The game started again soon.

After entering the game, it was time to ban and pick heroes.

They lost the last game, and the losing team chose the side. In order to grab a lineup first, they chose the blue side.

This was a regular season, a BO3 game, and they had already lost the last game.

In other words, this game was the opponent's match point. If they lost again, there would be no third game, and they would end the game with a zero score by CL.

This was very stressful for everyone.

Even the coach who had been coaching their team for more than two years felt stressed.

So when it was their turn to ban heroes, he hesitated for a long time. He was

torn between banning the opponent's system and using his own system.

There were only so many ban slots, and it was unrealistic to want to use their own lineup and not let the opponent get the lineup they wanted. They

could only choose one of the two.

But they were not very clear about the opponent's strength.

In the regular season, many teams would hide their tricks to prepare for the playoffs.

CL always won the regular season with a score of 2-0, and the lineups they chose were only three or four.

He didn't believe that CL didn't have anything else in hand. If they banned CL's commonly used lineup, what if CL used a lineup they had never seen before and caught them off guard?

But if they didn't ban it, they would repeat the mistakes of the last game. After falling in one place, it would be impossible to forget about it so quickly. It is very likely that there would be sequelae of this matter.

He couldn't be sure that if they used the lineup like the last game again, they would still have the confidence to play freely.

Seeing that time was passing quickly, there were still more than 20 seconds to end the ban of heroes. Zhang Yuan was so anxious that cold sweat broke out on his forehead. He walked back and forth behind Liu Wen, unable to make a decision.

The more anxious he was, the more likely he would make mistakes.

Zhang Yuan didn't dare to make a decision easily.

Zhang Yuan selected several heroes to ban, but just after he finished speaking, he asked them not to confirm it yet and wanted to change it again.

Everyone saw his anxiety.

Chi Mu stared at the countdown displayed on the screen, and remembered what Bai Yue had said to him in the lounge just now.

"How about trying to play with the death row prisoner?"

Chi Mu took a deep breath and said to Zhang Yuan heavily.

"If it's really hard to make a decision, why not ban the heroes that are not good for us and use a lineup that we often play?"

Everyone's breathing stopped for a second.

"Brother Mu, are you serious? This is how we lost the last game."

Zhao Yao's voice sounded a little flustered. It can be seen that he still has some psychological trauma about the previous game.

"Let's take a gamble? If we use a lineup that we are not familiar with, it will be more difficult to play."