35

Chapter 35:

After the regular season of YEL Base, there is a seven-day break before the playoffs.

After Yu Yan heard what Bai Yue said about Chi Mu the night before, the first thing he did when he got up the next morning was to go to GKA to search for Chi Mu.

Sure enough, I found some relevant content, but the information was from a long time ago.

Exactly as Bai Yue said, GKA's jungle substitute has never played on the court. There was a big gap in strength between GKA and them last season, so they didn't prepare any plan to specifically target GKA, let alone spend money. Time to get to know one of their jungle backups.

Apart from these, Yu Yan could not find any other relevant information at all. The only thing I know is that Chi Mu is quite well-behaved and seems to be easy to discipline.

This made him have a better impression of Chi Mu, whom he had not yet understood.

After all, Wu Yu this season has brought too much psychological shadow to him.

No information could be found on the GKA official blog, and Yu Yan thought about what Bai Yue said about teaching Chi Mu recently.

So I tried to find Bai Yue's live broadcast room.

Good guy, there is an extra person in the replay video, that is Chi Mu.

Yu Yan looked through it carefully and found that all the recent live videos were talking about the game, and there was no way to know Chi Mu's skills from them.

But there is no need to rush to understand Chi Mu's skills now.

So he randomly clicked on a live broadcast replay to watch.

Before, he felt that although Bai Yue occasionally said strange things during live broadcasts, the main reason why he had so many fans was his face and actions.

It wasn't until he watched the live broadcast replay for a few minutes that he had a new understanding of Bai Yue.

In the past, he had always thought that Bai Yue was a person who didn't like to talk much, was lazy, rebellious, and always liked to fake a smile.

Only now did he understand that Bai Yue sometimes talked a lot, and basically what Bai Yue said was quite strange.

Listening to the conversation between him and Chi Mu, he always felt like a treacherous boyfriend and his rebellious little wife.

Chi Mu also completely subverted his imagination just now.

He seems to be quite a troublesome person.

Yu Yan only felt that if the two of them were really brought into the team together, the team's style would change.

YEL was ninth in the regular season, so it was them on the first day of the playoffs.

Sure enough, as Yu Yan said, they lost in the first round of the playoffs, and they lost with a record of 1-3.

The playoff format is very cruel, and the teams at the bottom cannot lose a game, so they entered the holiday early after the first round.

After the live broadcast ended that night, Chi Mu deliberately comforted Bai Yue with his own words of comfort that were not consoling.

Who knew that Bai Yue didn't care about the result of the game at all, but instead smiled and said to Chi Mu.

"There is something I forgot to tell you. The leader of YEL contacted me not long ago."

Chi Mu was instantly attracted and moved the chair under his butt a few times to get closer to Bai.