79

Chapter 79 Not for the time being

"So what should we do? Expose it directly? If we report it directly to the league, the league should handle it, and tomorrow's game may be postponed.

If the matter is found to be true, GM will definitely be banned and lose the place in the game. Anyway, we have evidence in our hands. If we tell the league now, it may be QR who will fight us.

But even if we don't say it, QR is like this, he should say it, so it doesn't matter if we don't say it."

After saying that, Yu Yan took a puff of cigarette, exhaled the last breath from his mouth, and continued.

"What do you think? Should we wait for QR to say it, or should we say it now? We don't know when QR will say it. We will have a game tomorrow, and QR should not be in a hurry to say it. I think it's better for us to tell the league tomorrow morning."

If GM is really doing this kind of thing, and it is confirmed, the whole game will be hard to say. Maybe QR still has other opportunities. Anyway, GM's entire team will definitely lose the league in the league.

And even if their players don't know, if the league doesn't ban them, other teams will definitely not dare to want them.

There are too many things involved in this matter, so it's better to solve it quickly.

Bai Yue supported his chin with a playful smile on his lips.

He didn't express his opinion immediately, obviously not wanting to agree with Yu Yan's opinion.

Just when everyone was hesitating, Yu Yan's phone rang again, and he quickly picked it up and took a look.

It was still a message from Coach QR.

After reading the message, Yu Yan looked up at Bai Yue and the others, his face was not very good.

"Coach QR said that they haven't told the team's top management yet, and other players don't know about it. He said he is struggling and doesn't want to expose it. He hopes that we will tell the league about it."

"Coach QR is pushing himself into the fire."

Bai Yue was a little surprised. If Coach QR said it now, he might still have a chance to stay in this circle, after all, he took the initiative to bring it up. If

he lied and said that he was not sure at the time, but just suspected, and didn't tell the team, there would still be hope to survive.

But if he doesn't take the initiative to say it now, this matter will be exposed sooner or later, anyway, they will definitely tell the league.

When the GM's matter is exposed, he will probably want to drag the QR team member down with him. Then, the QR team will investigate again. If the QR member points out that their coach had warned him, the QR coach will not be able to escape.

"He has been coaching QR for so many years. He is almost 30 years old. When people get old, they value feelings. Maybe he can't bear it."

Although Yu Yan analyzed the QR coach's psychology, he didn't agree with this behavior in his heart. After all, this matter involved too many people.

Not only his own career, but also many other players have an impact. If it were him, no matter how much he valued feelings, he would definitely choose to expose that player after struggling for a long time.

"Anyway, according to what QR coach said, this matter will fall on us. What do you think?"

Yu Yan actually had a decision in his mind, that is, to tell the league about this matter tomorrow.

But he saw that Bai Yue did not express his opinion immediately, and he must have other ideas, so he did not make a decision immediately.

Sure enough, Bai Yue suddenly leaned back and said leisurely.

"Since Coach QR is so entangled, let's not rush for the time being."

This surprised Yu Yan and Zhang Yuan.

Bai Yue had expected their reaction a long time ago, squinting his eyes and continued.

"Why don't we keep it to ourselves and expose this matter after tomorrow's game?"

"What does this mean?"

Yu Yan was a little confused. "During the regular season, they had a lot of information about us, and we played very hard at that time. Tomorrow's game will not be easy. What if we lose?"

He knew that Bai Yue loved to play. If it were any other time, he would understand and give in to Bai Yue, but now this is a very important playoff, and he doesn't have Bai Yue's mentality.

But in the past, no matter how good Bai Yue was at playing, he would not have made such a big move, which made him a little confused.

Compared with the doubts and oppositions of Zhang Yuan and Yu Yan, Bai Yue seemed much calmer. He leisurely poured himself a glass of water, took a sip, and then spoke slowly.

"If this kind of thing is exposed, even if they lose, the league will definitely exclude them and let them start the playoffs again, right? But I said not to tell the league first, which is based on excluding this result." After

Bai Yue finished speaking, Yu Yan and the others were even more confused, but Bai Yue was not panicked at all.

"I don't think that with our current strength, we can't beat the team that knows our information. I think this is a good opportunity to improve our team's ability. It's

also a good training for the future match with CL, and most importantly..." Bai Yue paused, and a smile rose unconsciously on his face. When he realized that Yu Yan and Zhang Yuan were waiting for his words seriously and anxiously, he put away his smile and continued.

"Wouldn't it be more interesting to defeat them when they know all our moves? Wouldn't they be more desperate this way?

Since they dare to do such a thing, just removing their league quota and banning them all, this degree of punishment is not enough to satisfy people, right? Anyway, I don't want to let them get away with it so easily. Since they dare to do this, I will make them completely collapse and make them never dare to touch e-sports again. What do you think?"

After Bai Yue finished speaking, Zhang Yuan and Yu Yan were both shocked.

Bai Yue's approach was really too cruel. It must be said that this was the cruelest way to punish the GM of the team.

It was like knowing the answers to an exam, but you got a zero in the end. It was

a complete blow to their e-sports circle, and they will definitely have a psychological shadow on e-sports in the future.

However, after a little thought, Yu Yan nodded solemnly.

"I think it's okay. Since they dare to do it, we should let them know the consequences of doing so. The league should not mind us doing so. After all, it should serve as a warning to other teams and future newcomers.

However, such a big thing should be discussed with the players. There is nothing wrong with us thinking this way. I'm afraid that the players will not know about it, and after the game tomorrow, they will doubt their abilities, which will have a huge impact on their mentality."

Bai Yue nodded happily, "I think so too. We can't let Xiao Mu suffer."