43

Chapter 43: Zero Blockade

"What are you going to do? How about I bring my fans to chat with him?" "

Are you sure it's just a chat?"

Chi Mu looked at Bai Yue's malicious smile.

Bai Yue has a huge number of fans. Compared with Wu Yu's, the number of fans is just a drop in the bucket. There is no comparison at all. If he really comes to have a quarrel, he is afraid that others will directly say that Bai Yue is violent online.

"It's really just a chat, but I don't know what the content of the chat is. After all, my fans never listen to me and can't control it."

Chi Mu couldn't help but tremble when he thought of Bai Yue's fans' speeches from the underworld. Trembling.

He felt that Bai Yue's fans could make people cry.

"Let's forget it. This matter is already a lot of trouble, so don't get involved anymore."

Bai Yue was a little disappointed, "Hey, I thought it was quite interesting. Isn't it fun to chat with others?"

Chi Mu couldn't help scolding him, "You're going to be interesting now. It's me and your fans who will suffer in the end."

In fact, Chi Mu didn't care about Wu Yu when he said this. After all, he saw that Wu Yu's fans were here from this morning. When he trolled him on Weibo, he felt a little disgusted by this person.

What he is worried about is Bai Yue. If Bai Yue's fans come over to scold Wu Yu, Wu Yu will definitely not be able to scold him with his small number of fans. He is afraid that their side will be too strong by then, and uninformed people will think that they are here. If Wu Yu is bullied online, they will be the ones to suffer.

He didn't want Bai Yue to get into this kind of thing.

"That's okay."

Bai Yue said aggrievedly.

"Then what are you going to do? I don't want to see our little Mu being bullied."

Chi Mu disliked what he called "our little Mu", waved his hand and said irritably.

"What about our family? Your little Mu is over there. Now, say it to it."

Chi Mu pointed at the puppy that was eating. Bai Yue took a look at it and then said with a smile.

"It's Xiao Mu, and you are Xiao Mu too."

Chi Mu was already very irritable because of Wu Yu's affairs, but now Bai Yue wanted to say such words to disgust him, and he exploded.

But now they were talking about business, business!

Chi Mu kept reminding himself that he was strong now and could endure Bai Yue's unreasonable troubles!

Chi Mu suddenly picked up the water glass on the table, poured several mouthfuls of water down his throat, wiped the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, and glared at Bai Yue.

"I'm too lazy to argue with you about this, you're childish!"

Bai Yue raised his eyebrows, not expecting that Chi Mu had actually improved.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Of course I accept the challenge."

Bai Yue didn't expect Chi Mu to be so decisive, "Aren't you worried that you can't beat him?"

Chi Mu gave him a blank look, "Didn't you say..."

Chi Mu Before he finished speaking, Bai Yue had a look of realization and said, "Oh~ I understand, because I said Xiao Mu is the strongest among all professional players now, so Xiao Mu is very confident now, right? "