42

Chapter 42 Provoking trouble

"Enough! What time is it now, it's so late, don't you even need to rest? Shut up, if you keep making trouble here, you won't have to play next season!" Yu Yan was

angry The ground stood between the two of them, and they turned away and let out a "hum", neither of them convinced.

"Liu Wen, take Zhao Yao back, keep an eye on him, don't let him come out!"

"Okay."

Liu Wen came over and took Zhao Yao's arm, "Let's go, Captain Yu will handle this well." Something."

"Hmph! Be careful, kid." Even after Zhao Yao left, he pointed at Wu Yu's nose and mouth.

"Shan Heng, you guys should go back to your room and rest. I'll handle it here."

Shan Heng and the others nodded and left, leaving only Yu Yan, Wu Yu and the coach.

"This is not a big deal in the first place. It's just letting them play ranked games with Chi Mu. It won't affect the training match with you, so I told them not to tell you." "

Even if it doesn't affect the training match, don't you mean Are you just trying to keep him out?"

Shan Heng's temper became less grumpy when facing Yan.

Yu Yan nodded calmly, "That's what I mean, but you also know that this is a normal thing. You also know what happened to Bai Yue last season, right? It was because there was no substitute, so when Bai Yue was about to leave, we It's urgent.

So substitutes are very important. As a professional player, you should also know the cruelty of e-sports. We are looking for new players for the sake of the team's performance." The

coach next to him listened carefully, Yu Yan said While doing this, he kept nodding in agreement.

But Wu Yu's attitude was completely opposite to his, looking at Yu Yan with a livid face.

"Since we are looking for a substitute, what do Zhao Yao and the others say? The biggest problem this season is him, right? Isn't he the one who should be the most substitute? Why is it me? I have been so good this season."

Yu Yan sighed. tone, shook his head and said.

"Your skills are indeed good, but the problem is also obvious. Teacher Zhang has mentioned it to you many times, but you still don't realize that the team has no intention of abandoning you. As long as you improve well and perform well in the training matches, you It's still YEL's debut."

"My problem is obvious?"

Wu Yu looked at Yu Yan in disbelief.

"I was the No. 1 pick last season, the one who won the Rookie Award. Where is Zhao Yao? He has nothing, isn't he just a bastard? And the new guy you like, what's his name? Chi Mu, right? He Isn't he just a substitute who was kicked off by GKA last season? Even if you want to find a substitute, why should you find him?"

Wu Yu was still immersed in the words of praise he received in the rookie game. This season, despite their results, It was not good, but he always felt that it was not his problem, but that he pushed the problem onto Zhao Yao, whom he hated the most.

Yu Yan shook his head helplessly. Some players are so praised as soon as they debut that they get so carried away that even if they lose the game, they think it is their teammates' fault.

"Chi Mu served as GKA's substitute last season. I can only tell you now that people who really want to play, no matter what position they are in, will work hard to improve. Will Chi Mu join our team now? There is no fixed number, but even if it is not him, our team will recruit others.