53

After Chi Mu had finished cursing, he turned off the live broadcast, put his legs up, and lay lazily on the chair.

I'm a little tired and don't even have the strength to move my fingers.

When he recovered, he picked up his phone, thought for a long time, and finally sent a Weibo post.

——Watch your mouth. If you don’t have the skills, don’t challenge casually. It will be difficult for others to offend you. You also need to take care of your glass heart. A vicious emoticon was added at the end.

After posting on Weibo, Chi Mu got up and planned to go to the bathroom to take a shower. He sprayed so hard just now that he was covered in sweat. It was sticky and stuck tightly to his clothes, which was very uncomfortable.

As soon as he stood up, there was a knock on the door. Not knowing who it was, Chi Mu went to look at the door unprepared.

As a result, what I saw was Bai Yue's playful smile.

"I just said that Xiao Mu cares about me."

Bai Yue raised the lighted phone screen and shook it.

Chi Mu carefully identified it.

It’s the Weibo he just posted!

Chi Mu's face turned red at a speed that was visible to the naked eye, and even his fair neck was red.

"Why are you reading my Weibo!"

Chi Mu stretched out his hand in embarrassment to grab Bai Yue's phone. Bai Yue suddenly raised it up, and his reaction speed could not keep up with Bai Yue's movements.

He almost jumped on Bai Yue because he failed.

He staggered and tried to pull his body back. After shaking for a few moments, he stood still. He quickly took a cautious step back and distanced himself from Bai Yue.

"Didn't you post it just to show me? I didn't expect Xiao Mu to help me speak like this~"

Bai Yue saw Chi Mu take a step back, and put down the hand holding the phone with peace of mind, leaning against the door frame. , staring at Bai Yue.

"Stop being so sentimental!"

After the shameful thing was revealed, Chi Mu turned his face away and lowered his eyes, not knowing where to look.

"You are so cowardly that I can't stand it anymore, so you said such a thing."

Bai Yue pursed his lips and smiled, knowing that he meant what he said, so he didn't want to expose him.

"Then this is still speaking for me. From an objective point of view, this is an unchanging fact~"

"So what, it's a fact that I hate you anyway!"

Chi Mu walked to his computer desk and sat down. Opening the game, he looked like he didn't want to pay attention to Bai Yue anymore.

Bai Yue pretended not to notice, walked in, and closed the door.

"Actually, I just watched your live broadcast."

Bai Yue moved a chair from the corner and sat in front of Chi Mu.

"Why did you watch my live broadcast? Did I let you watch it?"

Chi Mugang was about to start a game, but when he heard Bai Yue say that he had watched his live broadcast, he was dumbfounded. The game he had just started had not been played yet. He had time to confirm, but because he stayed too long, it was canceled and he had to wait another minute before matching.