36

Chapter 36: Start of Operation

After everyone from both sides enters the room, the training match officially begins.

Chi Mu was so nervous at the beginning that even the blue buff was removed.

Bai Yue patted his shoulder next to him, and he felt more relaxed.

Although the start was tense, by the middle stage of the game, Chi Mu's mood had returned to calm.

The game was not as difficult as he thought.

However, because it was the first round, Chi Mu played very conservatively, so there were no outstanding moves. However, in the first round, he had an advantage all the way and was economical, without giving the opponent a chance to backhand, and he quickly won the game.

After the game was over, Chi Mu breathed a sigh of relief and took off his headphones.

Before he put it down, Zhao Yao who was next to him happily reached out and patted his shoulder, saying excitedly.

"Okay, good brother, your rhythm is so comfortable. No wonder Yueshen likes you, you are awesome!"

Although I knew this was a compliment to him, the next sentence sounded weird.

Chi Mu said "thank you" obediently, and Bai Yue, who was standing diagonally behind him, couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't Xiao Mu's fighting style be more aggressive? Why are you playing so conservatively? Are you being shy?"

"Xiao Mu?"

Zhao Yao pushed Chi Mu's shoulder excitedly.

"It turns out Yueshen really calls you Xiao Mu in private. I thought it was the effect of the live broadcast. It's okay, Xiao Mu!"

How bright Zhao Yao's smile was, how painful Chi Mu's heart was.

Is the name "Xiao Mu" already known to everyone now?

Stop laughing, don't laugh, I'm already crying.

Chi Mu felt that when meeting for the first time, he still had to leave a good impression on others, so he endured the pain and silently looked at the game interface.

Even so, Bai Yue would not let him go.

"You have to show some real strength, otherwise how can you qualify to join the team, Xiao Mu?"

Liu Wen, the captain on the other side, said quickly.

"No, it's just a training match. You can't see too much. Just relax and play. Don't think too much about the show. It will affect your mentality."

Chi Mu glanced at Liu Wen gratefully and just wanted to hug him. Shout out "good guy"!

When I watched YEL's vlog before, I thought Liu Wen was so gentle, and he really didn't miss her!

Liu Wen said this, but it aroused Chi Mu's fighting spirit to show off.

The second game begins.

Chi Mu asked in a low voice, could he take the hero he wanted?

Everyone was very nice and said they were free to take whatever they wanted.

Chi Mu took out this version of an unpopular hero that he had been training recently.

In fact, he has always felt that this hero is quite strong and has the most movement among all jungle heroes.

The main reason is that it was cut too much by planning, so it's a bit scraped. Another shortcoming is that there is no control.