73

Chapter 73: Win the first game

. The first wave of invasion of the jungle area ended with the death of the opponent's support, the jungler escaping with low health, and Chi Mu getting the blue.

This was a dream start for them, and the rhythm instantly came to their side.

The initiative was in their hands.

Because Chi Mu's level and economy were higher than the opponent's death row, his support speed and ability were better than the death row.

In the early stage, they had a big advantage, whether it was the number of kills or the number of towers pushed down, they were far more than the opponent.

Because of the adjustment of the dragon in this version, there are not many comebacks against the wind. With their advantage, it is difficult to collapse if they keep rolling the economy.

But this is difficult to collapse. In the mid-term, it becomes a very simple thing.

The mid-term is the time period when each team is most likely to lose points, because in the mid-term of the game, the personal status of the players will change.

And the mid-term is mainly to fight the dragon.

In order to fight and push the tower in the team and continue to widen the economic gap, the advantaged party will force the opponent to fight with them by fighting the dragon.

But at the same time, the dragon team can also be said to be the easiest point to turn the tide against the wind.

There are many ways to play the dragon team.

They had intended to deliberately expose their vision to attract the opponent to come and fight with them.

However, in their lineup, the support had high mobility, but due to their fragile body and poor ability to explore the vision, they were careless for a while and did not fully explore the vision.

They only explored the vision around the dragon, and did not explore the vision of the middle right grass.

Seeing that the dragon's health was about to run out, and the opponent had not come out yet, they thought they could only take the dragon.

Just when everyone had this idea and began to focus on the dragon,

the opponent activated the acceleration and jumped out directly from their middle right grass.

In order to kill the dragon, they used some small skills, and the opponent came too suddenly, so they didn't pay attention.

Originally, the support Dan Heng deliberately defended in the middle left grass, but the opponent had too many people and activated the acceleration, so he couldn't stop it by himself.

But the dragon now has only a trace of health.

Either pull away, finish the fight, or fight back.

The opponent caught them off guard. Their position is not very good now. The opponent adopts a siege tactic, and the current terrain is also conducive to the opponent's lineup with large-area damage.

It is definitely not easy to escape, and Latuo has no time to pull, and it is easy for the opponent to take over.

They can only bite the bullet and join the team.

With the current health of the dragon, it is impossible to give up.

Chi Mu, under the protection of other teammates, quickly punished the dragon.