75

Chapter 75 It's more comfortable to sleep next to you

Chi Mu packed his small bag and put it on his back, holding the bag strap tightly in front of his chest with both hands.

With his head down, the bright incandescent light shone down from above, unable to illuminate the emotions on his face, only casting a silhouette for his long eyelashes.

"Let's go."

Bai Yue came over and patted his shoulder.

He nodded lightly, sighed, and left the lounge under Bai Yue's support.

On the way back in the car, the atmosphere in the car was unusually solemn.

"We... are not too bad, right? We have stabilized in the second place, so let's give the first place to them temporarily, and let them show off for a while."

Zhao Yao really couldn't stand it anymore, and opened his mouth to ease the heavy atmosphere.

After hearing his words, everyone lowered their heads even more.

That's right, they lost, lost to CL, and before the third game started, they said such ambitious words to CL. In

the middle of the third game, they had already started to go against the wind. Obviously,

they played well in the early stage, but in the middle stage, the situation took a sharp turn for the worse.

Moreover, CL adjusted too quickly. In the last game, Chi Mu killed their double Cs several times with a few wonderful crouching and catching people. In the third game, their double Cs directly picked two heroes with displacement.

The support also picked the kind of functional support with high mobility. They

were also more vigilant against Chi Mu, which led to Chi Mu's hard work to find several waves of catching opportunities, but he only succeeded once. They didn't fight the frontal team at all. They thought that they could rely on stabilizing the situation, defending the tower and waiting for the opponent to make mistakes, but the opponent didn't give them any chances.

They lost completely, and there was still a big gap between them and CL.

Seeing that what he said didn't have much effect and everyone was still silent, Zhao Yao laughed dryly twice and continued.

"It doesn't mean that winning all the time is good? Didn't Zhang Jiao say that? Losing once in a while can suppress our proud fireworks and help us find problems. CL has never lost, so they will definitely not find their own problems. Then they will definitely lose badly in the playoffs!"

Zhao Yao stared at the back of Zhang Yuan's head in front of him in panic, hoping that he could give a response so that he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

In the end, Zhang Jiao did not move at all, his head resting on the back of the chair, with no intention of responding to him at all.

Bai Yue responded to him instead.

"You know a lot, and you can even quote Zhang Jiao's words, but your voice is a little loud, don't disturb those who want to rest."

"Ah?"

Zhao Yao was dumbfounded, and looked around, it seemed that no one wanted to rest, and they all bowed their heads in thought.

"Don't you understand? Now is not the time to say such things."

After saying that, he raised his voice and said,