59

Chapter 59: I'm here to do the BP

. On the way back to the base, Chi Mu fell asleep not long after getting in the car. He was sitting by the window, and Bai Yue was sitting next to him. It was Bai Yue who was so shameless that he wanted to be touched. Sitting next to him, no one else dared to compete with Bai Yue.

When he originally closed his eyes to rest, he deliberately slept against the car window in order to stay away from Bai Yue. As a result, when he fell asleep, his head unknowingly rested on Bai Yue's shoulder.

Bai Yue was still looking at the information of the next team they were playing on his mobile phone. Suddenly, he glanced over his right shoulder, stretched out his hand to close the curtain, leaned over a little, and carefully raised Chi Mu's head to rest it. On your own shoulder socket, it will be more comfortable.

After doing this, I looked around again. It was very quiet. Everyone was exhausted today, so they started to close their eyes and rest as soon as they got in the car.

You can only occasionally hear the sound of cars passing by outside.

Bai Yue thought about it for a moment, then put the phone into his pocket, leaned against Chi Mu's head, and closed his eyes.

Chi Mu was woken up by Bai Yue. When he woke up, he looked up and saw Bai Yue. He was startled and he quickly leaned back a little to distance himself from him.

As a result, Bai Yue looked at him sadly.

"You were still leaning on my shoulder just now, but now you wake up and refuse to admit it. How heartless, Xiao Mu~"

What he said was really disgusting. Chi Mu looked around in fear. Fortunately, Everyone is gone.

Chi Mu finally dared to scold Bai Yue without any worries.

"You lunatic, who's leaning on your shoulder and won't leave? I obviously slept by the window, don't think you can slander me just because I'm asleep!"

It's true, you're still leaning on his shoulder. It's disgusting.

Bai Yue had expected this kind of reaction and didn't mind at all.

"Are you going to refuse to admit it? My shoulders are still sore right now. Damn, actually I think it's nothing, but I didn't expect you to refuse to admit it." He

said with an aggrieved face while rubbing his right thigh as if nothing had happened. Shoulder.

Chi Mu couldn't stand it anymore, so he stood up from his chair with a "swish" sound and looked down at Bai Yue.

"If you feel your shoulders are sore, don't get close to me next time. I feel disgusted!"

After saying that, he kicked Bai Yue's feet angrily and glared at him, "I'm getting out of the car, get out of the way. "

The posture looked quite fierce, but he didn't exert much force at all. Bai Yue didn't feel the pain. He walked out with a smile to make way for Chi Mu. After Chi Mu walked out angrily, he followed him out of the car. .

He still folded his arms behind him and said, "You are so interesting, I will definitely sit next to you."

*

It is already getting late, and everyone is very tired, so the coach has no plan to let them review the game.

After briefly washing up, Chi Mu went to bed to get ready for sleep.

Before going to bed, he habitually turned on his phone and took a look, and then he saw a video sent to him by Bai Yue.

The video cover was very problematic, but Chi Mu still clicked on it.