26

Chapter 26 I Want to Go with You

There are sixteen teams participating in the competition. Everyone plays in rotation. In the regular season, each team will only meet once.

After each team plays, there will be three days of rest, and then there will be no games on Mondays.

YEL's game that day was on the weekend, so when they played again, it was on Friday.

Although the opponent had a clean sheet in the last game, they were the last World Champions after all, and their opponent was still second in the winter season.

It's normal to lose, so everyone still has some expectations for them.

But what they didn't expect was that they got a clean sheet again. The team they played was at the mid-level level last year.

This made Bai Yue's live broadcast room unable to calmly play jokes.

They are all scolding and worrying about YEL.

Bai Yue's expression wasn't very good either.

After the broadcast, Chi Mu asked Bai Yue.

"I won't watch the YEL game next time. It's boring. It's not as exciting as the two of us in duo queue."

Bai Yue's expression was softer than during the live broadcast.

"Are you worried about me?"

Bai Yue saw Chi Mu's thoughts at a glance.

"Who is worried about you? It's just that I'm bored and don't want to watch. What's wrong? You really want to watch?"

Chi Mu crossed his hands and never admitted that he was worried about Bai Yue.

"Since you feel bored, it's okay not to watch. As long as Xiao Mu is happy."

Chi Mu turned away and said "hum", too lazy to pay attention to this person.

It sounds like he cares about him a lot. If that's true, why don't you say "You've worked hard, I'll do the rest" to him when he's cooking?

The two stayed in the live broadcast room in silence for a long time.

Chi Mu watched YEL's game again. After watching one game carefully, he stood up and planned to clean up. When he saw Bai Yue still sitting there, touching his chin, with a thoughtful expression on his face, he said something.

"I'm going to take a shower first."

Bai Yue looked up at him and said something when he was about to walk out.

"Do you want to enter YEL?"

Chi Mu turned his head in confusion.

"What?"

"Do you want to enter YEL next season?"

Chi Mu quickly came over and sat on the chair, moving the chair very close to Bai Yue.

He reached out and touched Bai Yue's forehead, then looked at his hand doubtfully and said.

"No problem. Are you too angry after watching the YEL game and saying stupid things here?"

Bai Yue smiled helplessly at Chi Mu's reaction.

"You are the one. Isn't it because GKA kicked you out? You still don't feel confident yet. Are you saying that you want to crush me all the time?"

Chi Mu was exposed. He was so worried that he raised his voice several times in anger.

"Who has no confidence? I will crush you for sure!"