50

Chapter 50 That’s it?

Chi Mu didn't want to stay in the same room with this trash anymore. He pointed in the direction of the door and said to Bai Yue.

"Are you done? Get out now. The door is over there. Get out now. I don't want to see you again!"

Seeing that Chi Mu's neck was red with anger, Bai Yue stood up slowly and walked to Chi Mu. He reached out and took the Coke out of Chi Mu's hand.

"What are you going to do?"

Chi Mu panicked before he could protect his Coke.

Bai Yue glanced at him, raised his head and drank the last two sips of Coke.

"I didn't expect you to drive me away, I'm a little sad~"

After saying that, Bai Yue took Chi Mu's hand again, and when Chi Mu didn't know why, he put the empty Coke bottle in his hand.

Chi Mu was stunned, and when he reacted, it exploded.

"You must have a serious illness. Do you want me to find a doctor for you? Do you think I'm easy to bully, so you bully me? Do you deserve a beating?"

Chi Mu was so angry that he crushed a good Coke bottle. .

Bai Yue glanced at it and took the Coke bottle out of Chi Mu's hand.

He also said very thoughtfully and gently, "Be careful, don't hurt your hand."

After saying that, he took the Coke bottle and walked to the trash can and threw it away.

Chi Mu stared at Bai Yue's slow back, furious.

First, he grabbed his Coke and drank it, and now he thoughtfully asked him to be careful not to hurt his hands, and even helped him throw away the Coke bottle.

He has done all the good and bad, so who is he?

"Stop pretending here. If nothing happens, leave my place quickly!"

Is he angry? Did this person see that he was angry?

seriously!

"Xiao Mu really wants to see me standing on the field again~"

Bai Yue threw away the Coke bottle and walked over again.

Is this person finished?

"I don't want to think about it anymore, get out of here."

Chi Mu scratched his head irritably, walked to the bed and sat down, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and flipped through it at will in annoyance. on the desktop.

"I really don't want to play professionally anymore."

Bai Yue suddenly became serious and walked to sit next to him.

The bed was very soft, and although Bai Yue made strong movements to sit down, Jiang He could still feel the soft vibrations.

Bai Yue sat next to him, and the fresh smell of shower gel enveloped him, which made Chi Mu's heart inexplicably calm. However, he was unwilling to admit it and muttered, "Who cares about you." His voice was very loud

. It was light, but at this distance, Bai Yue could still hear clearly. He smiled slightly and began to remember by himself.

"When I started to get into e-sports, I just thought it was fun. It was the end of the college entrance examination. I was bored by staying in the room alone, so I played games live from time to time."