52

Chapter 52 Confrontation

"I never thought you would be hacked like this one day."

Chi Mu sat on the small sofa against the wall, opposite Bai Yue's bed.

"Don't Xiao Mu know that I was hacked before? I thought Xiao Mu knew me very well."

Bai Yue knew that Chi Mu liked to drink Coke, so he took out a can of Coke from the small refrigerator, opened it and handed it to him.

Chi Mu looked up at Bai Yue and saw the narrow smile on his face. He was a little reluctant, but he still took the coke from his hand, took a sip down his throat, and exhaled suddenly. Feeling more relaxed.

"Who knows you? You are so self-righteous. You deserve to be sprayed this time."

Although the words were harsh, Chi Mu did not dare to look at Bai Yue.

As Bai Yue's apparent anti-fan, but actually a die-hard fan, how could he not know that Bai Yue had been anti-fan before?

At the beginning, because of this incident, he wore a small vest and faced off against many people.

It's just that he definitely doesn't want Bai Yue to know about this kind of thing.

"Then you came here to laugh at me?"

Bai Yue raised his eyebrows. It was obvious that the bed was opposite Chi Mu. He could sit on the bed, but he had to move a stool to sit opposite Chi Mu.

"Otherwise? Do you think I'm here to comfort you? You're thinking too much, huh!"

Chi Mu tilted his chin up.

"It's okay. Xiaomu came to see me. I'm already very happy. It shows that you care about me."

These words are disgusting enough, especially since Bai Yue has been very careful about his emotions in such words recently. Well, it’s even more disgusting.

Chi Mu was so disgusted that he had goosebumps all over his body and stared at Bai Yue in disgust.

"I've been scolded like that. I don't know how to solve it. You're still disgusting me here. You deserve to be sprayed!"

Bai Yue smiled slightly and didn't mind.

"Isn't it because you like this very much? So I thought it would be okay to be scolded for a while longer."

Chi Mu's whole face twisted into a ball.

It was so disgusting that he couldn't bear it, so he moved the small sofa farther away from Bai Yue.

This person is seriously ill and it is safer to stay away.

Bai Yue didn't mind either. He smiled and held his chin, looking at Chi Mu intently.

Chi Mu didn't dare to look at Bai Yue, so he had to drink Coke to cover up his embarrassment.

He drank it all in just a few sips.

Bai Yue tightened his mouth in shock, then relaxed it and said with a smile.

"Do you like drinking Coke so much?"

Bai Yue walked up to Chi Mu.

"It's none of your business, what do you want to do?"

The light was suddenly blocked, and only Bai Yue's tall figure could be seen, making Chi Mu inexplicably nervous.

"It's okay. When you finish drinking the Coke, just give me the bottle. Don't hold it like last time."

Bai Yue stretched out his hand to take the Coke bottle away from Chi Mu's hand. This time Chi Mu reacted and quickly protected the Coke bottle. At your side.