81

Chapter 81: The Reality Exposed

Wu Yu also watched the game between YEL and GM tonight, and he watched it all in front of the computer screen.

He attached no less importance to today's game than he did to his first game as the starting jungler of YEL last season.

Because it involved the money he could get and the contract period.

However, he had already told the GM people everything he knew, and judging from the regular season games between YEL and GM, the effect was still very significant.

So he had been waiting for the news of GM's victory in an hour or two.

Unexpectedly, after two hours, he waited for the victory not of GM but of YEL.

In fact, he was panicked from the beginning of the game.

He had never heard of the lineup selected by YEL. There was no doubt that this was a new lineup they had practiced.

He only knew the things from last season and the basic playing ideas of several people except Chi Mu. He had no idea about the new lineup and Chi Mu this season.

But in the previous games, the lineup selected by YEL was basically a continuation of the previous season. He thought there was no problem, but he didn't expect them to come up with a new lineup.

The first game was fine, and he was just a little flustered, thinking it might be a coincidence.

But when he saw the lineup YEL used in the second and third games, he realized that something was wrong.

The first game might be a coincidence, but the second and third games were all new lineups. There was no such coincidence in the world. The team must have known something, and they might have found out about him.

Before watching the result of the third game, Wu Yu quickly packed up and ran out with his phone.

Unexpectedly, when he ran to the hall, he was stopped by someone.

"It's so late, where are you going in such a hurry?"

The familiar and serious voice instantly stopped Wu Yu's running steps. Wu Yu stopped and looked in the direction of the sofa.

The person sitting on the sofa at this time was Yu Yan!

Yu Yan slowly picked up the freshly brewed tea and blew it a few times, took a sip, and then put down the teacup and looked up at Wu Yu,

"Why are you here?"

Wu Yu panicked instantly, and even his voice trembled.

"I caught a cold, so I didn't go." After saying that, Yu Yan also coughed appropriately, which can be said to be very fake.

"But you, it's getting late now. You're in such a hurry. Where are you going?"

Yu Yan looked at Wu Yu and saw that he was carrying a very conspicuous black shoulder bag with diamonds on it. The shoulder bag was a little bulging, and it seemed that there were a lot of things in it.

Wu Yu realized that Yu Yan's eyes were fixed on his shoulder bag. He subconsciously covered the shoulder bag with his hands and turned his body to block Yu Yan's sight.

But this action, which was intended to cover up the truth, made Yu Yan's eyes even colder.

Wu Yu saw that Yu Yan's attitude was getting more and more serious, so he lied casually.

"I, I'm hungry. I'm going to buy something to eat."

"Really?"

Yu Yan stood up and slowly walked in front of Wu Yu.