20

Chapter 20 Keep working

hard Chi Mu held the kitchen knife, looked at the meat on the chopping board, and kept trying the angle of attack.

After gesticulating for a long time, he didn't know how to do it. He looked at Bai Yue who was standing aside with his hands folded and looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"I really don't know how to do this stuff."

Bai Yue was unmoved.

"You'll get better after practicing a few more times."

Seeing that he had no intention of letting him go, he glared at him fiercely, then turned around and continued to stare at the meat on the cutting board.

"If what I cook doesn't taste good, don't blame me."

It's not like he has never cooked before. When he was in high school, his brother did very well in the college entrance examination and passed the score line, so they took his brother there. travel.

As for his unsatisfactory son, he was stuffed with some money and stayed at home. He got tired of eating instant noodles and ordering takeout at home, so he bought some vegetables and tried to cook them. He fried the meat from red to red. became black.

At this point, he easily resigned himself to his fate, and he never cooked again after that. He would rather order takeout for a month than enter the kitchen.

"Of course, Xiao Mu is willing to cook for me, how can I not eat it."

However, when he actually saw the dishes Chi Mu cooked, Bai Yue was dumbfounded.

Black is black, yellow is yellow, there is no normal color.

Bai Yue tentatively put a bit of minced meat into his mouth.

He can face anything calmly and calmly, and he can achieve success in a second.

Are you sure this is something humans can eat?

For the first time, Bai Yue felt that he was wrong. He shouldn't have let Chi Mu play freely. When Chi Mu cut the vegetables into large pieces and small pieces, and fried the meat until it turned black, he thought it was quite interesting. It was completely inappropriate. blocked.

Chi Mu was also ashamed when he saw the unspeakable expression on Bai Yue's face.

This was not something he wanted to do, he had to let him do it!

"What you forced me to do is none of my business. You deserve it."

Seeing Bai Yue frowning and not yet recovering from the intensity just now, he began to feel relieved.

This man must have finally tricked himself into killing himself, asking him to always want to torment him!

But he never knew how strong Bai Yue's heart was. After he recovered, he put down his chopsticks and said to Chi Mu with a smile.

"It seems that there is a lot of room for improvement in your cooking skills. Keep up the good work tonight."

Chi Mu:? ? ?

This guy really has masochistic tendencies.

The food cooked by Chi Mu was definitely inedible, so Bai Yue reluctantly accepted his takeout. But he still had to make dinner for dinner.

Chi Mu was about to cry but had no tears. What kind of hatred could he have to torment him like this?

In the evening, Chi Mu found a cooking video on the Internet and followed the video step by step. The cooking was a little better than at noon, but he still couldn't eat it.