19

Chapter 19 A Week of Threats:

Xiao Mu was a name he had only heard from coaches, managers and team leaders before. He always felt that it was a name used by elders to juniors.

The screen is full of "Xiao Mu"!

Chi Mu stared at the source of all things.

Bai Yue didn't feel at all aware that he had done something wrong. Instead, he looked at him with a smile.

"What's wrong? Xiao Mu?"

Chi Mu:? Did this person do it on purpose? Is it intentional?

"My name is Chi Mu, please don't call me Xiao Mu!"

Chi Mu would have wanted to shout out if he wasn't worried that the live broadcast room would be blocked if he was too loud.

Why don't you learn from this? You have to follow this trash Bai Yue and call him Xiao Mu. Sure enough, different people have different fans.

"Okay, Xiao Mu!"

"Xiao Mu is right, you are too rude!"

"Family members, you must respect Xiao Mu, otherwise what will happen if Xiao Mu doesn't broadcast live to us?" ...

Chi

Mu: So you all insist on adding "Xiaomu", what does it mean?

After having enough trouble, the two began to officially play the game in double queue.

Chi Mu himself has a laptop, which he bought specifically for playing games before joining the team.

He went to the room, took out the computer and placed it next to Bai Yue's computer.

The two continued the live broadcast until twelve o'clock.

When the broadcast was about to end, Bai Yue made it clear to fans that Chi Mu would live broadcast with him in the future, and received full praise from fans.

After the broadcast ended, Chi Mu returned to his room.

Their rooms are semi-adjacent, so they can bump into each other when they go out at the same time. But Bai Yue's room is closer to the living room.

Bai Yue had already tidied up Chi Mu's room before he arrived.

Chi Mu felt that if Bai Yue could get rid of his bad way of speaking and teasing, he would definitely be a good family man.

He is just twenty years old, he can cook and clean up, his gaming skills are among the best in the world, and he is handsome. This is simply a ceiling for a boyfriend.

It's a pity that he just has a mouth.

When he came out of the bedroom with his pajamas and was about to take a shower, he happened to run into Bai Yue who was also about to take a shower.

"What a coincidence, I didn't expect Xiao Mu and I to have the same mind."

Chi Mu glanced at him with disgust and really wanted to sew his mouth shut with a needle and thread.

"You first or me first?"

Bai Yue took the initiative to take a step forward, leaned his body, and leaned against the door frame with his arms folded.

"It's rare to see you thinking of taking a rest so early. Of course you did it first."

Bai Yue's words successfully reminded Chi Mu of the three-thirty joke.