29

Chapter 29 You raise it

In the end, no matter what Bai Yue said, Chi Mu refused to raise a puppy.

Bai Yue said nothing more, just smiled maliciously, put the puppy on the ground, and went to take a bath himself.

Leave Chi Mu and the puppy in the living room.

The puppy got bored playing by himself and barked in front of Chi Mu again.

Chi Mu couldn't stand it anymore. Although he said he didn't want to keep it, it was too pitiful for the puppy to keep barking here.

But he didn't want to compromise with Bai Yue like this, so he fled back to his room, slammed the door, and finally became quiet.

The next morning, at around nine o'clock, Chi Mu got up. After washing briefly, he opened the door and went to the kitchen to make breakfast as usual.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the door opened, he saw the little husky sitting in front of his door wagging his tail, his little tongue hanging out, and his big watery black eyes looking at him eagerly.

As soon as they saw him coming out, they immediately circled around him happily. He couldn't even walk away.

"What's going on?"

Chi Mu scratched his head with an unconcerned expression on his face. He had just woken up not long ago and his head was still awake. Seeing the little huskies spinning around him, he just felt something was wrong.

Sure enough, Bai Yue was seen walking from the kitchen, holding a sandwich in his hand.

"You're up. I just made breakfast, do you want to eat it?"

Chi Mu immediately clenched the doorknob vigilantly, planning to go in and close the door at any time.

"What are you doing? Didn't you say that I would cook? Why are you so diligent all of a sudden?"

He has lived with Bai Yue for so long and has never seen Bai Yue cook again. He would rather eat the garbage he cooked. People who don't even know how to cook for themselves suddenly run to cook so voluntarily.

trap! Absolute trap!

"Don't you want to eat?"

Bai Yue handed the sandwich to Chi Mu.

Since staying at Bai Yue's place, Chi Mu basically hasn't had much supper, because dinner is eaten after six o'clock and bedtime is usually before twelve o'clock, so he is not hungry during that time.

But it's now past nine in the morning, and it's been a long time since the last time I had a meal.

Basically, when I wake up every morning, I am hungry, and there is nothing that Bai Yue makes that is not delicious.

He swallowed, his eyes staring straight at the sandwich that kept smelling fragrant.

But this is obviously a trap! He can't be fooled!

Although I thought so in my heart, my stomach made an untimely sound at this time.

Bai Yue couldn't hold back his smile and passed the sandwich forward.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat it? I made a lot of other things."

Chi Mu couldn't bear the temptation anymore. He took the sandwich from Bai Yue's hand with one hand, turned sideways, and finished the sandwich in a few mouthfuls. After eating, He also licked the crumbs from his mouth with endless aftertaste.