22

Chapter 22 Are you willing to let me teach others?

The game ends with a ten-minute intermission.

After Chi Mu and the others had enough trouble, the second game almost started.

However, the second game was not interesting at all. If YEL could rely on the development of other lanes to regain some of the situation in the previous game.

The second round was completely unilaterally suppressed. From the beginning to the end of the game, the normal economic curve did not change, and the opponent's economy kept suppressing them.

If the opponent hadn't made two mistakes and given them two heads, they would have defeated Linglong Tower this time.

If Bai Yue can say anything for YEL, he can't at all. He can only praise QR for playing well here.

"QR is very strong this season. The newcomers are also playing well. Xiao Mu should also work hard. Maybe they will be your opponents in the future." Chi Mu looked at him with contempt and

praised him. Why did he cue him? ? Does he think he can't do it?

"If I can't beat them, it's also your problem. Are you teaching me?"

Bai Yue frowned. Xiao Mu has become more and more able to refute him recently.

"Are you worried that if you don't play well in the future, your reputation will be ruined? Xiaomu is really considerate." Chi

Mu: What's the angle?

Although Bai Yue said this, fans are not so easy to buy it.

"Although, your vision is really bad. You chose the top pick in a new subject, and they are not as good as those who came out of QR's youth training." "Is this the newbie

just starting out as a martial artist? Master, I understand! No wonder these two newcomers from QR are like this The handle feels so good!"

"Don't compare our Xiaomu, our Xiaomu is very good now! Don't you love Xiaomu anymore?" ... In the

bo3

game, YEL lost two games in a row and was eliminated. , then it’s time for the other two teams to compete.

Luckily it was over so quickly.

Although Bai Yue has left YEL, YEL is like his alma mater to him. Although he has graduated, he will still pay attention to him when there is news.

Therefore, his heart is always towards YEL, and he also hopes that YEL can crush the audience like he did last year.

If YEL is the team that is being crushed, it would be better to end the game quickly and jump to another team.

The second game was much more exciting than the first, a showdown between fifth and sixth last season. Both teams have improved a lot this season.

Both teams are about the same strength. What they compete for is their ability to find opportunities and mistakes.

Both sides played three rounds.

Each game lasted more than thirty minutes, and by the time the game ended, it was already past nine o'clock.

It was almost the same length as Bai Yue's usual live broadcast. After the game, Bai Yue also ended his live broadcast.

"Is your team okay this season?"

During the live broadcast just now, Chi Mu could only keep a lot of his words in his heart, and it was hard to say them directly. If he said it, he would be easily influenced by marketing accounts.

Now that the live broadcast was over, he turned around and faced Bai Yue, very seriously.

On the other hand, Bai Yue still hasn't changed much, and he has always given people an unpredictable feeling.

"I don't even care that much, but you started worrying about me first. Sure enough, Xiao Mu cares about me very much. Even my previous team cares about me." "Who cares about you? I'm afraid that you will be angry and stuffy in your heart.

" I'm so bored, no one taught me how to play games!"

Chi Mu turned his face away. He obviously wanted to have a good chat with him, but he didn't expect that this man didn't appreciate it at all, and instead came over to worry about him.

"Then what do you think of this team's season?"

"That's what you asked me to say. Don't blame me if I say it too harshly!"

Bai Yue smiled softly.

"You think about me so much, and I like you so much, how can I blame you?"

Chi Mu didn't expect Bai Yue to feel disgusted with him, so he quickly moved the chair away and picked up the half-filled glass left on the table. He took a deep sip of the milk tea to calm down the shock, then put the milk tea down again, and then said.

"I feel like your team is on the ropes this season. Your new jungler doesn't seem to be very good. Isn't he a foreign aid? There is no communication problem. Why do you like to play alone so much?" Chi Mu originally wanted to say that he

was They are all better than this jungler, but after thinking about the history of being brutally beaten by Bai Yue, I might as well forget it.

Maybe it’s because my level is not good enough, I’m too God’s perspective, and I don’t understand some things.

The impact of being kicked out of the club is still on Chi Mu, which makes Chi Mu a little less confident now. If it were him before, he would just say whatever comes to his mind.

Now when encountering this kind of thing, you have to doubt yourself first and don't dare to speak too harshly.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yue agreed with his statement this time.

"I didn't expect that even you could see it. I have made great progress these days."

But the words he said were not very pleasing.

Chi Mu:? Are you sure this is a compliment to him? Even the people in his live broadcast room could see such an obvious problem, right?

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously, do you want to coach your team?"

Chi Mu has a good impression of the YEL team because of Bai Yue's relationship.

When I was still in the team, what I hoped most was not that my team would win, but that Bai Yue's YEL could win the championship.

A person has been a fan of a team for a long time because of one person. Even if the person he fanned later passes away, he will still have feelings for that team.

"Why do you want to coach? I have nothing to do with YEL anymore, and it's not something I can decide whether to coach or not. I'm not familiar with the new jungler. I can just coach you alone. Don't you Do you really have the heart to give me to someone else?" What

Bai Yue said in the first half is actually quite good and makes sense. Chi Mu was too anxious about YEL, and because of his own personality, he couldn't think of that much. things, so many factors are ignored.

But the second half of the sentence is...well~why do you always like to say such sticky words?

Weird.

"Then let's hope this is their tactic."

After all, this is the first game, so we certainly can't make any conclusions so early.

Many teams are like this. They will not show their full strength in the early stage, but will only stabilize their position in the playoffs, and then show their true strength in the playoffs.

Many teams like to practice their lineups during the regular season, especially when they encounter weak teams.

Maybe what YEL did just now was to confuse their opponents. After all, last year's World Championship team would be easily targeted by all teams if they showed strong strength right from the start.

Although our opponent this time was the third runner-up last winter.