41

Chapter 41 Occasionally

, when Domineering Seven Points is needed, most professional players would choose to practice in the training room, or start a live broadcast, and mess around with the live broadcast for a long time.

Zhao Yao had Yu Yan ask them to qualify with Chi Mu today, and Wu Yu was now practicing in the training room. He and Wu Yu didn't want to deal with each other, so they stayed in their own room.

Bai Yue hadn't informed him about the rankings yet, so he had to open the game obediently and stare at Bai Yue's instructions.

But he was also leisurely and happy, just in time to watch Bai Yue's live broadcast on his mobile phone.

He knew that Bai Yue's live broadcast room would be bloody tonight, so he was actually prepared when he turned on Bai Yue's live broadcast.

But when he actually entered the live broadcast room and saw the barrage saying that Chi Mu had gone through the back door and that he had no strength, he still couldn't help but want to curse.

However, he sent a message and asked Chi Mu, but Chi Mu said no, so he had to stop.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yue was more powerful than him, so he immediately got angry in the live broadcast room, cracking melon seeds to feel as good as he wanted, and even sent a message to Chi Mu by the way.

"Brother Yue is so strong. I have never seen him so angry."

Chi Mu glanced at Bai Yue, who was still facing off against the anti-fans.

He was also shocked.

And Bai Yue was so angry because of him, which was inexplicably awkward.

"That's almost enough. Do you still want to play in ranked games?"

Chi Mu bumped Bai Yue's side with his elbow, but he didn't really use any strength, so it didn't hurt.

Bai Yue stopped immediately and looked at him with a smile.

"Aren't you angry because you saw them slandering my little Mu?"

Chi Mu frowned, with a look of disgust on his face, and leaned back, trying to stay away from this disgusting person.

The direction of the barrage immediately changed.

"What a beautiful love, the storm is crying!"

"I just love to see young lovers showing off their affection!"

"What's there to argue about? Isn't it nice to watch young lovers showing off their affection?"

Zhao Yao followed the facts closely and quickly put down the melon seeds in his hand. , sent a message to Chi Mu.

"Sure enough, the relationship between you and Brother Yue is real. You are so strong, Xiao Mu. You are the brother. I wonder if it would be convenient for you to tell me the love story between you?"

Chi Mu's face turned dark when he saw the news. .

This is a big misunderstanding.

He quickly sent a message to explain.

"It's not what you think. It's all a misunderstanding. I have nothing to do with him." "

I understand, I understand, you are shy. I saw that you were shy the day you came to YEL."

Chi Muman Head question mark.

When others are stupid, are they digging a big hole for themselves?

The explanation in the text message was unclear, so Chi Mu had to speak to the screen.