25

Chapter 25 I just think you are better than him.

The game begins.

Because Chi Mu is in the jungle position, he pays special attention to the situation in the jungle position.

GKA's jungler is still the jungler from last season - Lin Hai.

Although technically speaking, Chi Mu recognized Lin Hai's strength.

But in terms of character, he didn't like Lin Hai.

He knew why he couldn't cooperate well with others during training matches.

He once accidentally overheard a conversation between several of their starting players.

That night, a few of them went out for dinner and came back very late, all drunk.

He was hungry, ordered takeout, and was about to get it.

I heard Lin Hai thanking them.

The general meaning is, "My starting position is definitely saved now. A piece of rubbish wants to come in and compete with me for the starting position. Thank you brothers. Let's continue next time. Just tell me what you want."

Only then did he realize that they were all colluding. No wonder he felt betrayed several times during training matches and thought it was a problem with his consciousness.

But he couldn't tell the coaching staff.

After all, he was only a substitute, and if he told him, they wouldn't admit it at all, and they might even bite him back, saying that he wanted to be in the limelight when he first came here, and they would accuse them who had more experience than him.

Later he became Buddhist.

It's just that he didn't understand that Lin Hai's skills were obviously not bad. He didn't think that he could defeat him in a one-on-one fight at that time. Why did Lin Hai target him like this?

However, after more than two months of offseason, Lin Hai has improved a lot compared to last season, and the newcomers are also playing well.

Both sides fought fairly steadily, with two kills breaking out in the first ten minutes, one on each side.

However, this kind of game, where there is no blowout and is all about development and operation, is not very enjoyable to watch.

Bai Yue was so bored that he suddenly said something.

"This Sea was your team's jungler last season?"

"Otherwise?"

Chi Mubai glanced at Bai Yue.

"Didn't you fight him last season?"

Each team would meet each other. Chi Mu still remembered the experience of his team being killed by Bai Yue and his team through various tower jumps and grabbing the dragon last season.

"Oh~"

Bai Yue touched his chin, thought for a moment, and then said.

"I forgot, they are all pretty easy to play. I didn't remember anyone from other teams."

Bai Yue was like that. Even if the coach told him a few days before the game who should pay attention to and who was very powerful, he would just Someone who will nod perfunctorily, forget about it soon, and won’t go out of his way to look at it.

After all, there were many people who thought they were powerful and came to challenge him, but he defeated them all. They no longer care about the word "powerful" at all.