38

Chapter 38 Does this person have a split personality

? Bai Yue got closer to Chi Mu.

He placed his right hand on the armrest and stared at Chi Mu's face carefully.

At this time, Chi Mu was really well-behaved, like a doll at the mercy of others, which was very different from his usual image.

Just by looking at his appearance, you would definitely think that he is the kind of good kid who listens carefully to the teacher in class, is sensible and polite.

A trace of bangs moved to the left because of Chi Mu's tilted head. Bai Yue stretched out his hand to push it back, unintentionally touching the skin on his forehead, which was delicate and warm.

Bai Yue came down again like a demon and gently scratched Chi Mu's face. It was so comfortable that he felt reluctant to leave.

He stroked her a few more times, and when he came to his senses, he realized that he was behaving like a pervert. He quickly sat upright, coughed quietly, and cleared his throat.

After thinking for a while, he turned to look at Chi Mu again.

Chi Mu was not affected by Bai Yue's actions just now. He continued to maintain the same posture, breathing steadily and being very well-behaved.

No wonder there are always fans in the live broadcast room who say they want to marry Chi Mu. Even his female fans shouted that they were Chi Mu's boyfriend fans and that Chi Mu was her daughter.

The way Chi Mu looks now, she is really suitable to be a wife.

Bai Yue recalled the scene when he touched Chi Mu's face just now, and the touch on his face still remained with the hand he touched.

Bai Yue looked at Chi Mu's face for a long time, then took out his mobile phone, turned on the camera, and took several photos of Chi Mu.

After doing this, he reached out and gently pushed Yan Mu.

"Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu... I'm home, it's time to wake up."

Chi Mu let him push him, but he didn't wake up. He just stretched out his hand and waved it in the air a little irritably, trying to open his hand.

Bai Yue had no choice, and he didn't want to really wake up Chi Mu.

After struggling for a long time, he finally smiled helplessly and reached out to unbuckle Chi Mu's seat belt.

Then he opened the car door on his side, picked up Chi Mu, and slowly carried him out of the car door.

Although Chi Mu is usually about 1.8 meters tall, his actual height is only barely reaching Bai Yue's chin, and he is relatively thin. The only rounded thing on his body is his face.

Bai Yue, on the other hand, is the kind of person who is relatively tall and strong, with broad shoulders, long hands and long legs. He can pick up Chi Mu effortlessly.

Bai Yue held Chi Mu and walked steadily, but Chi Mu probably had enough sleep, so he woke up when he was about to reach the elevator door.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Bai Yue's broad chest.

Looking up again, there is Bai Yue's clearer jawline.

Chi Mu woke up instantly and quickly struggled out of Bai Yue's arms, almost falling.

"Are you awake?"

Bai Yue noticed the movement of the person in his arms, stopped and looked down, only to see a blush on Chi Mu's fair face.