69

Chapter 69

After winning two days of training matches, it was time for their game again on the third day.

This time, they were playing against a team that was relatively weak last season, but had lost three games this season, so they couldn't take it lightly.

Since Bai Yue took him out to play for a day two days ago, Chi Mu's mood was not so heavy.

In addition, in the two days of training matches, he lost less and won more, and he slowly came out of the blow not long ago.

So at the beginning of the first game, he was still quite relaxed.

But as the game went on, a weird feeling lingered in his heart.

The other teammates also noticed something was wrong. The

opponent seemed to know what they were thinking. Every time they were about to make a big move, they seemed to know it in advance. He failed to catch people several times, and occasionally he was counter-attacked.

But when he came over, he had roughly determined the opponent's position, and each time he caught a different person, it also depended on the situation, but the opponent was prepared.

Once the opponent even took the dragon without the vision of all of them, and they didn't notice it yet.

Although they won in the end, they felt very frustrated throughout the game, as if someone was choking them.

During the intermission, everyone looked unhappy.

"The opponent has perspective, right? How come they seem to know everything I do?"

Zhao Yao sat down on the sofa, rubbed his hair, and felt a little irritated.

"Maybe they studied our style of play?"

Zhang Yuan crossed his arms and pondered for a while.

In a game like this, many teams will indeed conduct research on their opponents before the game, which is also to grasp the opponent's playing ideas and facilitate BP and response.

In short, it is to hit the snake at its weakest point.

"Even if they did research, it is impossible for them to study it so thoroughly in such a short time, right?"

After Zhao Yao took a few gulps of water, he smashed the mineral water bottles on

the table.

"They know us too well."

Even Shan Heng nodded.

Yu Yan's face was very serious.

"We didn't perform well last season, so they couldn't have started studying us long ago, not to mention that we changed players this season. No matter how you think about it, the speed of understanding is too fast. And they have games to play every week, so it's impossible for them to study only our team."

Some teams recruit new players, partly because the old players of the team have been in service for too long, with little room for improvement, and have formed their own playing habits on the court, which makes it easy for the team to find information and study them thoroughly.

But it's different for new players. It's hard to see his full strength and make countermeasures.

They caught many teammates off guard this season, but they didn't expect to encounter a team that restrained them so much today.