77

Chapter 77 GM won

Just when Chi Mu and his team were rushing to play the training match, the result of a match shocked everyone.

It was the match between QR and GM.

GM ranked seventh in the regular season this season, which means that at the beginning of the playoffs, they will play against the tenth-ranked team. It is not surprising that they can beat the tenth-ranked team.

After all, they also shut out the tenth-ranked team in the regular season.

After they finished playing against the tenth-ranked team, the next game was against the sixth-ranked team.

What was unexpected was that the sixth-ranked team was also beaten by them.

In fact, this did not attract their attention. After all, the difference between the two teams was not big, and either of them could win.

But their next game was against QR. Who is QR? Basically, they are the second every year. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the champion quality inspectors.

They may not be able to beat QR. Even CL also thinks that this team is very difficult to deal with.

But such a difficult team was shut out by GM.

They all sat in the training room to watch this game.

After watching the whole process, everyone couldn't believe their eyes.

GM's status and team integrity were much better than in the regular season.

Facing an operational team like QR, they didn't give them any chance to operate, and took all the resources they could get. The troops were also stuck, which led to QR's slow development.

Moreover, GM still used a flat-push lineup, which could consume the health of the tower even without troops.

QR's lineup was weak in the early stages of both games, and couldn't stop the opponent's offensive at all, and directly crushed the opponent.

The opponent's lineup would have been easier to play in the jungle, but they had no chance to enter the jungle.

The opponent seemed to know their trend. As soon as they entered the jungle, they would be ambushed, and not just one or two people would ambush them.

After being ambushed twice, they dared not go out again, but there was no way to go out, the opponent was directly stronger than them.

They still lost in the end.

"Does this GM want to follow the path of CL last season and counterattack?"

Zhao Yao frowned, looking at the interview on the screen, and didn't want to listen at all.

GM's team was beyond everyone's expectations.

Last season, CL was a dark horse that captured the hearts of many viewers, and the number of fans kept increasing.

Now, apart from their team, CL is the team with the most fans.

Most people like to watch the drama of weak teams making a comeback. When a strong team is strong for a long time, many people will develop a rebellious mentality.

GM was in a bad state last season and didn't even qualify for the playoffs. This season, just making it to the playoffs is very exciting, and the number of fans is also increasing day by day.

Now that they have defeated QR, the goalkeeper of the championship, it is conceivable how much their number of fans will increase now.

It is hard not to speculate that they will be the favorite to win the championship this season, and even be able to compete with their CL team.

"When we played against them, it was very difficult. This team is too weird."

Liu Wen rubbed his temples, and his expression was not very good.

Since the result of the game between QR and GM tonight has come out, it means that the team they will play against tomorrow is GM.

Although they have studied these two teams, after all, QR is a veteran and powerful team, and it is very stable in all aspects, whether it is strength or player performance.

As a rising star who suddenly awakened this season, GM was not as vigilant as QR.

So their research on QR was naturally deeper than GM.

From the end of the regular season to now, he has also studied QR players more privately, and has also practiced a few more heroes targeting the QR team.

Unexpectedly, the team they are going to play against is GM. It would be a lie to say that they are not surprised.

Bai Yue was not panicked, as if he had expected this result. He looked at Yu Yan who was looking through the documents next to Liu Wen and asked.

"Didn't you tell QR's coach about GM?"

Yu Yan looked up, looked at Bai Yue and thought for a while, frowned, and his expression was not good.

"I did, but they haven't replied to my message yet."

On the night that Bai Yue finished talking about that matter, he sent a message to QR's coach.

However, the next day, he only saw some polite words from QR coach to him, and there was nothing else. After that, QR coach didn't say anything to him again.

"It's strange. The coach of QR should be a warm and sentimental person. He would talk to me when he was free. This matter should be very important to them. I didn't expect him not to reply to me. Maybe there is no problem?"

Yu Yan turned on his phone and switched to the chat interface with the QR coach.

He saw that the latest message was sent by him, with just two words, "OK".

The previous message was from the QR coach, "OK, I know, thank you for telling me this. If I have any clues later, I will tell you."

But after so many days, the QR coach did not send him any message.

Although he was curious, this was an internal matter of QR after all. Since the QR coach did not tell him, he was embarrassed to ask, thinking that there might be no problem in their internal affairs, so there was nothing to tell him, so he just let it go. "

Maybe there is no problem on their side."

After saying that, Yu Yan turned off the screen.

Just after turning off the screen and wanting to say something to Bai Yue, the screen suddenly lit up again.

Yu Yan quickly unlocked the phone screen.

It was a message from the QR coach.

"I'm sorry."

Yu Yanren was a little dumbfounded, and quickly handed the phone to Bai Yue.

"Take a look."

Bai Yue was a little confused, "What's wrong?" He took the phone.

"What's wrong?"

Zhao Yao also stood up very curiously, wanting to walk over to Bai Yue to see what happened.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yue put the phone screen down on the table, squinting at Zhao Yao.

"Do you want to know?"

Zhao Yao looked at Bai Yue's dangerous smile. Although he felt it was terrifying, he still wanted to know what happened.

He swallowed and nodded, "I want to."

Zhao Yao smiled even more.

"Then..." Bai Yue deliberately dragged out his voice. Seeing this, Zhao Yao thought he would agree to him, so he quickly came over happily. Others also looked over with great interest, wanting to know what happened.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yue changed the subject and said, "When you become a coach, I'll tell you. You are not qualified to know this now."

"Ah...ah?!"