66

Chapter 66 CL's Strength

The training match with CL was tonight. Chi Mu thought that CL had some idea when they suddenly invited them to a training match, but the first training match was surprisingly normal.

Conventional ban/pick, conventional play, but in every team battle, they basically fell behind, which made Bai Yue very uncomfortable, but he couldn't find a good solution for a while.

In the first game, they persisted until 40 minutes before the opponent pushed down the crystal.

"Oh, it's so hard, my hands are sore."

Zhao Yao took off his headphones and leaned back in his chair with despair, not wanting to move anymore.

"What kind of devil team is CL? We can't beat them at all." Hearing Zhao Yao's complaints, the faces of others were not very good.

CL is indeed a devil team. More importantly, this is just a training match, which means that CL may not have used all their strength to defeat them.

"What are you thinking about?"

Bai Yue's little notebook hit Zhao Yao's head all of a sudden. Zhao Yao covered his head in pain, turned his head and looked at Bai Yue aggrievedly.

"Brother Yue..."

Bai Yue glanced at him calmly, then narrowed his eyes.

"When fighting in a group, you can't join every group, right?"

Hearing Bai Yue's casual voice, Zhao Yao was shocked, remembering his previous operation without any retreat, and instantly huddled up.

"I understand, Brother Yue, I'll change it immediately!"

Bai Yue then retracted his gaze.

"The opponent likes to fight with us in the early stage to expand the advantage. If you are not absolutely sure, try not to join the group, and don't lead the line alone. The opponent is very aware and can easily realize that you are outnumbered and then catch you."

Bai Yue simply and clearly summarized the characteristics and solutions exposed by the opponent in their last game.

Everyone nodded, and Chi Mu held the mouse tightly.

Bai Yue only talked about the overall problem of everyone, and did not mention the small details of each person, but he clearly noticed that his speed of support was slower than that of the opponent every time.

"I want to get a hero that is a little early."

Chi Mu thought for a long time before saying this. The hero he picked in the last game was more late, so it was difficult to keep the jungle in the early stage. This time, he wanted to try to get a hero that is a little early.

Bai Yue raised his eyebrows in surprise and walked behind Chi Mu.

"Xiao Mu actually took the initiative to choose the hero he wanted to play."

"Is it not possible?"

Chi Mu turned his head and looked at him.

Bai Yue raised his lips, "Of course there is no problem, I have always believed in your strength. Coach Zhang, what do you think?"

Bai Yue is just a technical instructor, and the BP of this game still depends on Zhang Yuan's decision.

Zhang Yuan lowered his head and thought for a while, then nodded.

"The lineup I chose in the last game was too conservative, a little late, it's not bad to change the idea this time."

Generally speaking, when facing such a strong opponent, without knowing how strong he is, the coach will first choose a relatively conservative lineup for the players' mentality.