4

Chapter 4 Interesting Kitty

Bai Yue had expected Chi Mu’s reaction a long time ago. This also made him feel very interesting and cute.

"Are you still a child? All you want to do is fight. You love me so much, how can I do something to you." "

You are the child! Don't you want to hit me?"

Is there anyone who doesn't want to hit their negative fans? I don't know why, but Chi Mu really wants Bai Yue to say "I want to beat you to death", so that he can still have a sense of accomplishment.

"You love me so much, how can I hit you?"

"So, you really want to hit me. If you tell me we meet, you might have the chance to hit me. Are you sure you won't come?

" Chi Mu's heart was moved.

Not only did he want to fight Bai Yue, he also had many questions to ask Bai Yue.

However, Bai Yue actually took the initiative to meet him... Can't he be reserved? Otherwise, he would have thought that he was easy to date, huh.

"I know you want to see me, but I'm very busy right now..."

Although he planned to show off his high profile in front of Bai Yue, he was right. He has been very busy recently. In a short time, Maybe I won’t be able to watch Bai Yue’s live broadcast on time.

"Humph~ It's really difficult to handle. When will you be free? I really want to meet you." Chi Mu, what should I say...

Anyway, Bai Yue is quite stupid in his heart, thinking that he I wonder if he is pretending to be reserved and just waiting for him to beg to see him?

Is it really okay for this person to be so stupid? I don’t know what other people think of him, but it’s pretty good to him and very interesting.

"It's not impossible if you want to see me. You have to let me go to your home."

Bai Yue knew that Chi Mu would definitely agree to meet him. But he didn't expect Chi Mu to want to meet at his home. Bai Yue couldn't figure this out no matter how hard he thought about it, so he had to ask Chi Mu directly.

"Why? Are you already eager to come and live at my house?" "Why

are you asking so many questions? Just say yes or no and that's it."

Chi Mu felt that he had defeated Bai Yue for the first time. Don't tell him the reason, let him guess it by himself, hum! He must be in a lot of trouble right now, and he deserves it! Who told him to always smile playfully with him?

Although he himself didn't know why he suddenly wanted to go to Bai Yue's home, it didn't matter. Maybe he could just find some dirty information about Bai Yue.

Chi Mu's abacus was pretty good, but there was one thing he miscalculated. Bai Yue wasn't bothered at all by not knowing why he wanted to go to his house.

Bai Yue just felt a little strange.

"Okay, then it seems that I have to cook in person."

Although he didn't know why Chi Mu wanted to go to his house, Bai Yue didn't think it mattered. What he wanted most now was to see Chi Mu and other things. All is fine.

"If anyone wants you to cook, I won't eat what you cook even if I starve to death. When you are free, send me your address and I will come over." "I can do it,

it depends on when you are free. Well, aren't you very busy?"

Chi Mu was stunned, he had even forgotten that he said he was very busy.