37

Chapter 37 Your clothes must be smelly and dirty.

Chi Mu was really frightened by Zhao Yao's loyalty.

He didn't know what to say. Although he really wanted to get into YEL, but Zhao Yao asked him this, he couldn't say what he wanted. He couldn't really let Zhao Yao kneel down.

But it's wrong to say that he doesn't want to. If he doesn't want to, wouldn't Bai Yue's work be in vain?

Everyone's eyes were on Chi Mu, who lowered his head and didn't know what to say.

Fortunately, Bai Yue stepped forward in time to help him out.

"What are you doing? The playoffs haven't even ended yet. With your current level, you still want our Xiao Mu. I've worked hard to teach him for so long, but you want to take him away with just one or two words. Don't you want to give me face?"

When Bai Yue was still in the team, Zhao Yao was crazy, but he didn't dare to be so crazy in front of Bai Yue. Even if Bai Yue was no longer in the team, he still didn't dare to be crazy with Bai Yue.

Now that Bai Yue said this, he immediately became scared.

"How dare I do this, Brother Yue, aren't I praising our Xiao Mu's skills?"

"Of course our Xiao Mu's skills are good, what do you say?"

Bai Yue ignored Zhao Yao's flattery.

"Now that it's over and you have seen Xiao Mu's skills, it's time for us to leave. Let's go, Xiao Mu?"

Although Bai Yue is not a bad person, at this moment Bai Yue is a saint in Chi Mu's eyes.

Chi Mu wanted to leave here a long time ago, so he quickly stood up.

"Hey, brother Yue, don't leave just because you're angry. I was wrong. Can't you just apologize to Xiao Mu? We haven't had a good chat yet, so why can't we just leave? I apologize, I apologize..."

With that said, Zhao Yao turned around and pulled Chi Mu's sleeve to prevent Chi Mu from leaving.

"I'm sorry, Xiao Mu. I was careless. I shouldn't have brought it out on you. Can you forgive me?"

Zhao Yao's expression now looked pitiful.

Chi Mu was not good at dealing with this kind of thing at all. He carefully took Zhao Yao's hand away from his sleeve and said, "It's okay." "

Look, Brother Yue, Xiao Mu said it's okay. Xiao Mu doesn't mind, so don't be like this." I'm in a hurry to leave, I'm treating you tonight, can you just eat whatever you want?"

Zhao Yao smiled ingratiatingly, and Yu Yan came over, flicked his forehead hard, and said sternly.

"Okay, shut up and stop talking."

"Hiss~" Zhao Yao's face twisted into a ball and he rubbed his forehead.

It hurts.

"Yue, you also know that this person has no barriers, so don't argue with him. It's hard to come here, let's all have a good gathering. And you brought Xiaomu here not just to let him show off his skills and then leave. Right?"

Bai Yue smiled.

"What are you talking about? It's just a joke. Isn't it because someone likes to joke so much that I'm joking with him?"

Bai Yue glanced at Zhao Yao who was still rubbing his forehead seriously. Zhao Yao instantly caught his gaze. , I always felt that there was murderous intent hidden in his smile.