60

Chapter 60 Silly Dog Barking

The next day, Zhang Yuan told everyone about the next game, and everyone was shocked when Bai Yue came on the field to do the BP thing.

When Bai Yue returned to the room, Chi Mu went to find Bai Yue.

Bai Yue was not surprised at all and had long been prepared for him to come.

"What do you mean?"

Chi Mu didn't even sit down. When he came in, he went straight to the point and spoke to Bai Yue.

Bai Yue sat in front of the computer, one long leg resting on his knee, and he flipped through the book in front of him casually.

"What's wrong? Are you so angry?"

Chi Mu saw the smile on the corner of his mouth and knew that he was pretending to be stupid. He had already understood his tricks and angrily walked up to Bai Yue and slapped the table hard.

"Why do you want to be the BP for the next game?"

Bai Yue closed the book and smiled at Chi Mu.

"After all, I'm half a coach. It doesn't matter if I change the coach to play the BP, right? It's quite interesting to be the BP, so I asked Zhang Yuan if it was possible. Unexpectedly, he agreed, so I did it."

Bai Yue smiled. With a pure and innocent look on his face, Chi Mu's dark eyes stared at him tightly. The hand on the table clasped the table hard, and veins popped out on the back of his hand.

"Don't I know what your character is? The next team we are going to fight is GKA. You know my previous team, right? What exactly do you want to do?" After

all, I have been with Bai Yue for so long. For Bai Yue, He has a more or less understanding of his character.

As a technical instructor, Bai Yue sometimes couldn't even do his own job well. Zhao Yao came to him for guidance. He often just said a few words and didn't care at all. How could he really want to do such a troublesome thing as BP? .

Bai Yue held his head, squinted his eyes, and looked at him.

"Since you know my character so well, you should know what I want to do, right?"

Are you playing a guessing game with him?

Does he want to play?

"You're just a scumbag. Who knows what you want to do, but it's definitely not a good thing."

As expected, Bai Yue glanced at his computer screen and pretended to be sad.

"I just said, how could you really understand me? Sure enough, I was overthinking it."

Bai Yue turned to look at Chi Mu.

"Actually, I don't have any purpose. I just want to have fun. Didn't YEL suppress you before and not let you play? I want to have fun with them and see what their coach thinks."

Chi Mu did not expect that he would end up playing The result is this. According to his intention, is he trying to repay the anger he suffered at GKA?

Chi Mu felt a little embarrassed when he thought of this.

"Who wants you to help me vent my anger? I can beat them myself!"

Chi Mu turned his head away angrily.

Bai Yue knew that he was shy, so he didn't expose it. He held his head up casually and looked at the blush on Chi Mu's side face.

"Of course I know you can beat them by yourself, but I'm also very angry. Of course I want to confront them myself, or..."