32

Chapter 32:

After several internal struggles, Chi Mu decided to give it a try.

"I can raise it, but it has to be called Xiao Yue."

This was Chi Mu's bottom line. Not only Bai Yue, but a group of people in the live broadcast room also called him Xiao Mu every day.

He didn't want the puppy to be called Xiao Mu. In that case, he always felt that when Bai Yue called the puppy's name, he was calling him, and when he called him, he was calling the puppy.

The puppy is cute, but he's not a dog!

Bai Yue had already guessed that Chi Mu would agree, but he was still a little surprised by Chi Mu's request. He didn't expect that he would be so obsessed with a name.

"Well, I think the name has to be decided by itself, right?"

"How to decide?"

Chi Mu was confused.

Is there such a thing? The puppy doesn't understand how humans give it a name. It doesn't even know what it means. How to decide? Can this dog speak?

"You call him Xiao Yue three times, and I call him Xiao Mu three times. If he hears a name called, what is his name? How about it?"

Chi Mu looked at Bai Yue hesitantly.

Is there really such a magical thing?

But this judgment method gives him a better chance of winning, right?

He was the one feeding the puppy, and he didn't even see Bai Yue touching the puppy.

After all, he can be regarded as the puppy's food and clothing parent, right? This puppy shouldn't be that ignorant.

The more Chi Mu thought about it, the more he felt that he had a better chance of winning.

Then he said confidently.

"Okay, that's it, you can't go back on it!"

Bai Yue nodded with a smile.

"Of course, this is my agreement with you. How could I go back on it?"

"Then I'll come first!"

Chi Mu is now full of confidence. He must come first. If the puppy accidentally agrees to Bai Yue later, If so, wouldn't it mean that Bai Yue succeeded before him?

Bai Yue did not stop Chi Mu's enthusiasm, and smiled and asked Chi Mu to come first.

Chi Mu squatted down in front of the little husky. At this time, the dog food in the little husky's bowl was almost finished.

In order to discuss this matter, Chi Mu and the others did not use their chopsticks, and the food was almost cold.

Chi Mu was very smart and did not rush to call the little husky. Instead, he gently reached out and stroked the little husky, letting the little husky get close to him.

"I didn't expect you to be so good. It seems that I want to lose."

Bai Yue was still sitting in his chair, smiling at Chi Mu's actions.

Although he said this, his expression did not look worried at all.

"Humph!"

Chi Mu glanced at Bai Yue with special pride.

No, at least he has been raising it for a few days, right? Not like this old man.

He wins for sure!

The little husky was so touched by Chi Mu that he stuck out his tongue and waggled his tail happily.