30

Chapter 30

After the family of three finished breakfast, Chi Mu had two hours of training time.

Chi Mu's training consisted of him queuing alone, and then Bai Yue guided him.

However, the effect of this training match is actually not particularly good.

After all, many people who are ranked in the peak competition have no way to play professionally.

Even if Chi Mu reaches the top spot in the peak competition, the probability of being picked up by a professional team is very small.

Because professional competition not only depends on skills, but also on hero pool, talent and your team coordination ability.

Bai Yue has been wanting Chi Mu to train with the professional team since very early on.

But now that all professional teams are playing games, this plan will have to wait until the offseason to be implemented.

Chi Mu also knows this very well, so he has been strict with himself.

However, Bai Yue was a little surprised by Chi Mu's choice of first-hand hero today.

"Why choose this? This hero is not strong in this version."

Each version has heroes suitable for it. If you practice the heroes suitable for the version, it will be easier to win.

"Don't you think it would be cool if you win against the reverse version of the hero?"

Chi Mu asked Bai Yue in return.

Bai Yue shook his head.

"I don't think so, every version is the same to me."

Chi Mu rolled his eyes angrily.

Every hero in Bai Yue is very strong against him, so it is not a problem for him to have a deep hero pool.

The entire hero pool belongs to him, and this person can practice new heroes very quickly. Not long ago, a new hero was added. This person can learn it in two days, and he is still at the level of a great master.

In front of him, he was like a three-year-old child who couldn't even figure out how to type on the keyboard.

"People like you don't deserve to have fun in games!"

Even winning the championship couldn't make him happy. Chi Mu felt that there was probably nothing in the world that could make Bai Yue happy.

"Just make me happy. You can't expect too much."

Chi Mu:?

"Shenjing Bing!"

Bai Yue smiled.

Chi Mu's game has begun.

Chi Mu himself was not proficient enough with this hero, and this version of the hero was not strong enough. Although Chi Mu slowly began to adapt in the later stages and saved a little bit of the situation, he still lost in the end.

"Come again!"

Chi Mu refused to admit defeat and started another game.

Bai Yue quite liked his unwillingness to admit defeat.

"It's not bad to practice this. Maybe after the version changes next season, this hero will be strengthened and may become the answer to the version."

Versions will be changed every season, and the changes in each version are quite large, so the last one It is very common for a team to perform well in one season and be at the bottom the next season.