46

Chapter 46

After Chi Mu entered YEL, he put the puppy down first and asked Liu Wen to take care of it for him. He went to his room to pack his things.

Yu Yan took them to his room.

I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, but Jiang He's room was next to Li Yue's, and the two of them were in the corner of the second floor.

"Brother Mu, my room is separated from yours by an empty room. How about you live next door to me? How about it?"

Zhao Yao moved Chi Mu's luggage to the door of Chi Mu's room, and suddenly stopped moving.

Blocking the door of the room, not wanting Chi Mu to go in.

Chi Mu thought it was nothing. Although he was a little embarrassed that Zhao Yao could be so close to him, he was very happy in his heart. Just when he was about to nod in agreement, Shan Heng came over with a bunch of keys and bumped Zhao Yao with his body. .

"Go away, don't block it, why are you still thinking about Xiao Mu living next door to you? This is the room arranged by Yueshen. If you want to talk to Yueshen, don't bully Xiao Mu."

Zhao Yao has been there since he went back yesterday. When he mentioned the room to the manager, he begged the manager to arrange Chi Mu's room next to his. The manager actually agreed at that time.

But at night, he suddenly changed his mind. He didn't tell him the reason, and told him that if he really wanted Chi Mu to live next door to him, he could tell him in person after Chi Mu came today.

Now that he heard what Shan Heng said, he understood instantly and looked at Bai Yue with a sad face.

Chi Mu didn't expect Bai Yue to even arrange a room, so he turned around and looked at Bai Yue, who was standing behind him.

At this time, Bai Yue put his hands casually into his pants pockets and looked at Zhao Yao with a half-smiling expression.

Zhao Yao felt that this smile was inexplicably scary, and suddenly felt a chill on his back, and sneered quickly.

"Since Brother Yue arranged the room himself, it must have a certain meaning. I won't arrange it casually. This is good."

After saying this, Bai Yue's expression became slightly normal, which made Zhao Yaosong Take a breath.

Quickly make way for Shan Heng.

Shan Heng glanced at him contemptuously before opening the door.

When Jiang He saw the scenery inside, everyone was stunned.

The layout of this room far exceeded his imagination.

In addition to the basic beds, wardrobes, tables and chairs, there are also computers, various game equipment, and even a small refrigerator standing on the ground next to the desk.

The room was cleaned and the floor was polished.

The April breeze gently blew the beige curtains, and the scenery outside the window was unobstructed. It was a tall cherry blossom tree. It was the season of cherry blossoms in bloom, and the entire tree was decorated with pale pink cherry blossoms.

Blown by the breeze, a few cherry blossoms drifted in through the gaps between the curtains.

"Brother Yue lived in this room before. I thought Brother Yue would continue to live here, but I didn't expect that I would ask you to move in."