23

Chapter 23 Dispute

Although Bai Yue was chatting with Chi Mu, he didn't seem to care much about YEL's current situation.

But when he went back to the bedroom after washing, he still went to see YEL's official blog.

Just as he thought, even worse.

YEL stood out among the rest in last year's autumn split, winter split, and world championship. They received a lot of attention from the outside world and had many fans. They were a championship team and a star team.

After the first regular season game ended like this, their official blog had already exploded.

Basically, they are all people who criticize them and laugh at them.

Fans of YEL didn't dare to say anything and could only endure the scolding, and some even followed the scolding in anger.

After all, this game was really rubbish. This was the first game. You could lose some points in the mid-term, but if you lose right away, it will definitely demoralize you and your fans.

Bai Yue's eyes hurt from looking at it, and he quickly ran to Chi Mu's Weibo to wash his eyes.

Sure enough, Chi Mu’s Weibo post was much funnier.

After withdrawing from GKA, Chi Mu's Weibo ID changed from "GKA Chi Mu" to "Chi Mu".

However, the content inside basically remains the same, except for the addition of "Moving to a new home."

Then he clicked on the comments below, and all of them were a group of CP fans, all teasing him below, "I also want to move into Yueshen's house, but He only has you in his heart."

"Even if I'm fake, you two must be real!",

"Is this Yueshen's wife's Weibo?"

Only a few girlfriend fans are still struggling to support her.

Bai Yue was very happy to read the comments below.

I didn't think so before, but now I really feel that retiring and becoming an anchor was a very correct decision.

This group of fans is so fun and imaginative.

He does not reject this kind of CP fans, after all, there is nothing annoying about him.

As long as they do not violate laws and ethics and can bring him happiness, he is willing to accept them.

Although he thinks the ideas of his fans are strange, he doesn't mind if it's interesting and can even take the initiative to make something happen.

When Bai Yue quit Weibo, he specially liked Chi Mu's Weibo post.

After finishing all this, Bai Yue sent a message to Yu Yan.

Because Yu Yan's performance tonight was so unsatisfactory, the entire team is still reviewing the results.

As the team leader, Yu Yan sat at the back, watching the coach and the assistant team analyze the situation.

Bai Yue's fan went to their official blog and said something. He knew that Bai Yue watched their team's game tonight.

I was still thinking about whether I should discuss it with Bai Yue, but also thought that Bai Yue had rejected him many times before and obviously didn't want to come back, so I forgot about it.

Unexpectedly, Bai Yue would take the initiative to look for him now.

"What do you think about today's game?"