83

Chapter 83 Should the relationship change?

The match with CL came sooner than expected. Not long after arriving at the lounge, it was five o'clock.

Because it was the match between the two highest-ranked teams so far and the last match of the playoffs, there were particularly many spectators today, and every seat was filled.

As soon as the host read out the names of the teams, there was a huge wave of cheers from the audience. When

his name was read out, Chi Mu straightened his clothes and walked out of the dark.

At this time, all the people from CL had arrived and stood on the other side.

When Chi Mu walked out, he clearly felt a burning gaze staring at him.

He looked up and saw the death row prisoner.

At this time, the death row prisoner was looking at him very excitedly, and Chi Mu quickly turned his face away to avoid his sight.

Now he was on the stage, with a lot of audience cameras facing him, and such a move was too easy to cause misunderstanding.

The bp stage went very quickly.

Because it involved the quota for the World Championship, the coaches of both sides were doing their best to do the bp.

However, it was still obvious that the lineup they chose was weaker than CL as a whole.

Compared with the in-game battle, BP is more of a psychological game. CL's coach, as can be seen from the usual interviews, is a master of psychological games. It is not easy for them to come up with a better lineup than the opponent.

However, although it is a little weak overall, this kind of smile gap can be easily smoothed out by operation and cooperation.

The game started.

CL is an offensive team, and it also has an offensive lineup, so it launched a fierce attack on both sides from the beginning. However,

they are not vegetarians. The defeat they suffered from CL in the regular season was not in vain. Because of that game, they also learned a lot about CL.

Therefore, their defensive strategy was also done quickly, and CL did not get too much sweetness.

When the game was 20 minutes in, the two sides were still in a relatively anxious state of balance.

But CL is indeed CL, it is not so easy to win.

Facts have proved that if it is just a balance, they have no way to defeat the opponent.

The first game ended with CL winning one point.

This is a big shock to YEL, which is not favored by the public.

However, this is a bo5 match, and the error tolerance rate is higher than that of bo3.

Everyone's mentality is not so easy to collapse. It is better to say that they were able to drag the two sides to a balance under the fierce attack of CL in the early stage, and played with CL for 30 minutes, which made them more confident. The

ten-minute break time passed quickly, and during this short time, Yu Yan and the others did not say anything.

They can all see that everyone is in a state of hot hands and the state is getting better and better.

The next game is the real start of the game!

The second game is coming soon.

With the experience of the previous game, Zhang Yuan made a lot more cautious BP in this game than in the previous game, and thought a lot.