10

Chapter 10 Even I have to worry about my sleep.

It was the first time Chi Mu felt what it felt like to be taken flying. In the past, he had taken others to fly, but he never thought that one day he would be taken flying.

And this person is not playing his best position.

He didn't want to play other positions. He was competing with Bai Yue for his position from the beginning of the game. Miraculously, this man didn't compete too much with him and gave it to him directly.

He didn't understand it at first, but he didn't understand it until Bai Yue, a crispy shooter, chased and killed three opponents.

He also thought that Bai Yue was not good at playing the shooting position. After all, he had never seen him playing the shooting position in his live broadcast room.

Basically, they are all junglers. If others refuse to let the jungler position, they will directly restart. Some people really don't want to restart, so they will choose a relatively mixed support to play. If the game can't continue, they will persuade their teammates to shoot six points.

I didn't expect that this guy could play so well as a shooter.

While Chi Mu was thinking that he was indeed the one he liked, he was also scorning Bai Yue. Why did he quit when he was at his most glorious?

"Xiao Hei didn't perform well at this game. Didn't you agree to take me with you?"

The game was finished in ten minutes. After finishing the game, Bai Yue moved his fingers.

Chi Mu's face turned dark.

He didn't know that his shooter could play so well before. When he grabbed the jungle position, he let Bai Yue choose as he pleased, and he took him away. He didn't expect that he would be taken away. It was so embarrassing and humiliating. in front of this person.

"What other position do you have?"

In order not to be embarrassed, Chi Mu simply asked first.

"Any position will do."

Bai Yue said calmly, as if this game was as simple as eating and drinking.

Look how proud he is.

"Why haven't I seen you play other positions?"

Chi Mu did not doubt what Bai Yue said. After all, after the game just now, he would believe it even if Bai Yue told him that he could go to heaven and earth.

"Other positions are not fun. Why, do you really want to see me play other positions? It's not impossible."

Bai Yue touched his chin and thought carefully. In fact, he had played other positions before, but he stopped playing it not long after.

It's normal for Chi Mu not to know. Bai Yue said he didn't play for long, but he really played for a short time. He reached the proficiency level of each hero and then stopped playing.

There isn't even a village sign. Unless Chi Mu has been watching Bai Yue since he played the game, otherwise, he has no idea.

"Who wants to see you play? Don't think that you are very powerful. You are just a star player. What's there to be proud of if you win!"

Chi Mu thought about it carefully and felt that the main reason why Bai Yue is so good is that his current rank is too high. If it's low, he can kill randomly at this level, right? He definitely wouldn't be able to do this if he were in the Glory rank.