18

Chapter 18 Isn’t it good to stay here?

Chi Mu didn’t expect that on the first night when he moved to Bai Yue’s house, Bai Yue would ask him to cook.

"I can't, can't you?"

Chi Mu sat on the sofa, crossed his arms on his chest, and looked up at Chi Mu.

How many professional players can cook? He never thought he could cook, his hands are used for playing games!

"Didn't I agree yesterday that you would be responsible for cooking? I forgot so quickly."

Bai Yue was not angry at all, and even got himself a cup of hot water and took a sip.

Chi Mu:? ? ?

Is this included in the conditions he mentioned yesterday?

Yesterday, he was confused by the manager asking him to pack his things and leave. In addition, Bai Yue was so gentle to him at the time, and then made a bunch of conditions. Who would listen so carefully? He had no idea that this happened. Son.

"Then I missed it. I don't know how to cook anyway."

Chi Mu leaned back on the sofa and glanced around. He couldn't cook anyway, so just do whatever you want.

"I didn't expect Xiao Mu to be a scoundrel."

Bai Yue smiled.

"Where is the little Mu who was crying on my shoulder yesterday? Oh, I miss her so much."

Bai Yue lowered his head and sighed.

Chi Mu almost regretted it when he mentioned what he cried about yesterday.

Now that I think about it, wasn't it just returned by the team? It's not a big deal.

Why are you so disappointed that you start crying in front of Bai Yue?

Good guy, now Bai Yue has left a dark history.

No, just use this to laugh at him.

Chi Mu finally relented. He sat up and made a begging gesture to Bai Yue.

"I really can't cook. Wouldn't it be nice if we ordered takeout? You can eat whatever you want and I'll pay for it, okay?"

He was afraid that Bai Yue's kitchen would be blown up on the first night he came.

"Hmm~"

Bai Yue touched his chin in thought.

"In this case, let's forget it tonight, but we can't escape tomorrow's lunch ~ This is what we agreed on."

Chi Mu looked embarrassed. He had to find a way to order a takeaway behind Bai Yue's back tomorrow and pretend in a different container. .

Little did he know that Bai Yue seemed to have the ability to read minds and said the next second.

"I will personally watch you do it."

Chi Mu:? Let him go. This is harder than asking him to not play games for a week.

In the end, Bai Yue did not choose to order takeout, but went to the kitchen to cook by himself.

Chi Mu also felt embarrassed and ran to the kitchen to help.

Bai Yue stopped turning the dishes with the spatula and looked at Chi Mu who was holding a plate in the cupboard with a smile.

"Xiao Mu is really considerate and comes to help me."