8

Chapter 8 Talking

about conditions and being reasonable, Bai Yue felt that it would be a good thing for Chi Mu if he heard what hero Chi Mu got.

Because he can judge which hero is more suitable for him to fight Chi Mu.

Otherwise, if the hero he picked accidentally better restrained Chi Mu's hero, it would not be easy for him to release some water even if he wanted to. Moreover, he believed that Chi Mu did not want to release water to him.

Bai Yue's idea came true immediately.

The hero who took him really restrained Chi Mu.

He didn't expect Chi Mu to take this hero. He just looked at Chi Mu's game space and had a general understanding of Chi Mu's hero pool.

Chi Mu is probably not very proficient in the hero he is picking up now. How could he suddenly pick up this hero?

He picked a hero that he would probably pick based on his hero pool, but he didn't expect it to be completely different from what he thought.

Chi Mu was also shocked when he saw the hero Bai Yue chose.

The hero he has now has not been used much on this account. He later practiced it for the trial version in order to expand his hero pool.

Bai Yue had never looked at his other account, so why did he just get a hero who could restrain him.

Chi Mu was about to cry but had no tears. When Bai Yue chose the same hero as him before, he couldn't beat him at all.

This one was even worse. It was almost like abusing him. He was pressed down and beaten. He didn't even have a chance to breathe. He lived and died, died and lived again, over and over again in the spring water. During the time in the spring water, Longer than being outside.

Even so, he is still very persistent.

"This one is not interesting, let's end it quickly."

Bai Yue actually didn't want to suppress Chi Mu and fight, mainly because he is a hero who is too restrained to Bai Yue. Bai Yue also knows this very well. If he lets go , Bai Yue would definitely not agree.

But this one is indeed meaningless. Half of it is the benefit of the hero. He is really boring to fight, and Chi Mu's fight must be very painful.

"What! Do you want to ask me to surrender again? I won't surrender!"

Chi Mu was very determined. Although he felt very painful now and he also felt that the beating was boring, but surrender? No way.

"I know, isn't this killing you to push down the tower?"

Bai Yueke calmed down, calmly killed Chi Mu again, and then slowly clicked the tower. Chi Mu's resurrection lasted nearly 40 seconds. Bai Yue did not block the line of troops this time. He clicked the crystal directly before Chi Mu could be revived.

"Hmph! Let me tell you, my heroes didn't choose well this time. Just wait for me and I will teach you a lesson next time!" Chi Mu upholds the fighting

spirit of never admitting defeat and never admits that it is him. Too bad.

"How about I teach you how to fight?"

Bai Yue suddenly had an idea.

He really felt that it was quite boring to have him fight with Chi Mu every day for a long time. If he teaches Chi Mu himself, makes Chi Mu very strong, and then lets him fight against him, it will definitely be more interesting and challenging.