82

Chapter 82 Agreement

YEL did not deal too much with Wu Yu's matter.

Because the next day was the match with CL.

Compared with Wu Yu's matter, obviously, the match with CL was the most important.

Chi Mu and the others had already prepared for GM's matter, so this time GM's incident did not affect their mentality too much.

But since the opponent was CL, the team they had not been able to beat in the regular season, it was reasonable for them to be nervous.

Everyone got up and started training the next morning.

This training match was initiated by QR.

Although QR lost to GM, with his current points, he has basically secured a place in the World Championship.

Even if their team defeated CL this time and directly entered the World Championship as the No. 1 seed, with their ability, they would definitely be able to get the No. 3 or No. 4 seed.

I just don't know how much impact the problems in their team this time will have on them.

But no matter what, QR is still QR. It's not a boast to be a permanent team in the World Championship. Except for the first season, they have never missed the World Championship and have experienced all kinds of storms.

This time, there shouldn't be any big problems for them.

Their current focus should be on the opponent in the World Championship, but they didn't expect that they would take the initiative to ask them to play a scrim.

This is the best medicine for their team that is about to play against CL.

Their best approach should be to watch the fire from the other side of the river, because if their team loses, CL will directly enter the World Championship as the No. 1 seed.

According to the points, QR will enter the World Championship as the No. 2 seed. They should now expect them to lose to CL, so that they don't have to play the risky bubble match.

The reason why they took the initiative to ask them to play a scrim should be because they feel guilty about them.

Of course, they also gladly accepted it.

Although QR coach seems to have not told the upper echelons of his team that there is a traitor in his team, in this scrim, they still replaced the jungler of their team with a substitute, which means that it is only a matter of time before this matter is revealed. The

scrim with QR went very smoothly, which may be because the substitutes were replaced and the running-in is not so good.

They played five games with QR in total, and they won all five games. It was also obvious that QR played them seriously in all five games.

After the training game, it was already past one o'clock. The game was at five o'clock. They were going there soon and had no time to eat here. They could only eat something in the car.

"Is everyone almost done eating?"

After they finished eating, Yu Yan suddenly stood up and stood in front.

The car was still moving, and the car was inevitably shaking. Yu Yan leaned his hands on the seat and steadied his steps. After taking a serious look at everyone, he retracted his gaze and spoke in a sonorous and powerful voice.

"This is our last game. You know our situation last season. So today's game can only win, not lose. If we lose, we will have to play in the bubble game. The risk is too great. I hope you can give me, the coach, and the fans stable happiness. I believe you can do it.