58

Chapter 58 Interview

Chi Mu followed Bai Yue for a few minutes. Unknowingly, the sweat on his hands was gone, and his face became much rosier. He handed the Coke bottle to Bai Yue, and then quickly dared to go to the court.

Bai Yue shook the Coke in his hand. From the sound, he could see there was one or two sips left. It would be a shame not to drink it, so he raised his head and drank the rest of the Coke.

Well, it's really good. No wonder he likes to drink it.

When he came on stage again, Chi Mu had become somewhat accustomed to the lights on the stage and the cheers from the audience.

He could even see clearly that there were people holding his light signs and support banners in the front rows of the audience.

He sat back down and put on his headphones. Zhao Yao's voice came clearly from the headphones.

"Brother Mu, did Brother Yue tell you something good?"

Chi Mu didn't understand, "How?"

Zhao Yao put his hand on the mouse, "I see that your face looks much better than before. Just now your face was a little... It's pale, I thought you were uncomfortable."

Chi Mu blushed instantly and touched his neck.

"I'm sorry for making you worry."

He knew that he was in a bad state just now, but he didn't expect it to be so bad.

Zhao Yao didn't mind this, "It's okay, why don't you apologize to me? Brother Mu, you didn't do anything wrong."

Chi Mu apologized so sincerely, which made Zhao Yao a little embarrassed.

So, when the camera scanned the two of them, Bai Yue saw two blushing people on the screen.

He called Yu Yan, who was sitting on the sofa next to him, "Take out your mobile phone."

As he said this, he picked up the support banner placed beside him.

Yu Yan was confused and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Bai Yue raised his lips and said with a proud and doting look on his face.

"Of course it's to cheer for our Xiaomu, what else could it be?"

Although Yu Yan was surprised, he quickly regained his composure.

He has seen similar things many times in the base during this time.

He even doubted that it was true that fans of Bai Yue and Chi Mu were knocking them about their CP.

Anyway, we are still in the hero selection stage, so it’s okay not to pay attention to the game for the time being. Yu Yan took out his mobile phone and started taking videos of Bai Yue seriously.

With the victory in the first game as a foreshadowing, Chi Mu was obviously much more relaxed in the second game than in the first game, and slowly began to show his skills.

The two commentators on the field were originally not very optimistic about Chi Mu, a new player, because of his drop in points in the previous game. Unexpectedly, Chi Mu adjusted very quickly this time, although there was no such thing as a one-on-one, two-on-one. Three's two-eye operation.

But his way of catching people and his control over resources are quite attractive to them.

In addition, their team relies on his rhythm, so the positive comments about him are gradually increasing.