Fourteen

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
»»————- ★ ————-««

IT WAS NOW Monday and the girls were at school. They leaned against the lockers, just talking as they waited for the bell to ring, when they were interrupted.

"Hi."

Margot jumped and whipped around, "Fucking- oh, hi Joe." Margot gave him a fake smile. Joe was a greaser, and a weirdo. He wasn't very popular amongst any of the social classes but he didn't seem to care, he just followed people around, people that he didn't even know.

Margot didn't hate him, per say, she just found him extremely annoying. She got sat next to him one time in English and he would not stop talking to her, all she wanted to do was nap and he couldn't even let her do that.

"Is it true that you and Lucas Sawyer are a thing?" Joe asked her, Margot cocked a brow at his question. "No? Where'd you here that from?" She asked him, turning to face him all the way. "Everyone's heard about it, it's all over school." Joe pushed his glasses to his temple and let out a snort.

Margot and Isla gave him a disgusted look.

"It's all over school what-"

"I have to go, don't want to be late to class!" And he rushed off in the opposite direction. Margot stood there for a second and she turned to Isla, a confused expression on her face.

"He's so weird." Isla said and Margot nodded, "Let's go before we're late." Margot said and they started their walk to class.

"Hey, are you Margot?" A random girl and her friends stopped them in the hallway, Margot looked them up and down.

Socs.

Margot glanced at Isla and back at the girls, "Yeah?"

"We heard about you and Lucas."

"And how he dumped your ass."

Margot raised her eyebrows at that and looked at Isla, "So that's what he's been saying."

"Good for him, he's too good for a greaser like you." One of the girls spat. Margot's jaw clenched and she sent them a fake smile, "Right, I guess his tiny dick was just too much for me to handle." This made the girl's smug smiles drop.

"But hey, you look like you can take it, so go ahead and shoot your shot, he's all yours." Margot said and walked past them, her lips curled into a smirk and she turned back around to say one more thing.

"Oh, and when you're done blowing him we should get together and compare blow jobs, see who did it better." The girl's jaws dropped at her words.

Margot turned her back to them and she gave Isla a high-five, letting out a laugh. "They're gonna jump you one day, you know?" Isla said.

"Let them, not like I can't take them, if I can take Soda, I can take them. And mind you I broke Soda's arm once." Margot said. Isla let out a laugh, "I remember that, I also remember you getting grounded for a month."

Margot smirked at the memory, "Totally worth it."

The whole day everyone kept staring and pointing at Margot, Joe was right, the whole school did know. She just ignored them because she didn't care what they thought of her, she knew the truth and that was all that mattered.

Plus, every time someone asked her about it she would just tell them how tiny his dick was. If he can spread rumors then so can she.

"I can't walk with you today I have to work." Isla pouted. "It's okay, I'll just walk with the boys." Margot said and Isla nodded, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Isla rushed off.