Fourty six

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
»»————- ★ ————-««

WHEN DALLAS GOT to the Curtis house he burst through the door and stopped mid living room to look at Margot, who was all cut up.

Margot looked up at him and her eyes widened, "You called him?!" Margot shouted at Soda. "He needs to know Margs!" Soda shouted back.

Isla burst through the door and immediately rushed up to Margot to make sure she was okay. Once Margot reassured her that she was fine Isla turned to Dallas and shoved him.

"This is your fault! You did this to her!" Isla shouted.

"Isla stop!" Margot shouted.

"I- I didn't-" Dallas looked at Margot and couldn't even form a sentence. "What do you mean? What's she talking about Dallas?" Darry stood up and looked at Dallas.

"Nothing, it's fine Darry." Margot stood up and grabbed her brothers arm, "No, I want to know what he did? What is going on here?" Darry questioned, now practically shouting and sending daggers at Dallas.

"I should go." Dallas rushed out of the house and Margot sighed. She went up to Soda and smacked his arm, "You shouldn't have called him."

"He needed to know." Soda glared down at her.

Margot rolled her eyes and grabbed the first aid kit and headed for the stairs, "I'll clean myself up." She grumbled and stomped up the stairs. Isla followed after her.

"What the hell was that? Why did you do that?" Margot shouted at her best friend. "Because this is his fault! He beat up Tony and Tony took it out on you! If Dallas would have just minded his business you would be fine!" Isla shouted back.

"But it's not his fault! Tony's a psycho he would've tried doing something like this anyway!" Margot shouted.

"Yeah but-"

"Can you just- go home, please? I need to be alone." Margot rubbed her forehead.

"Margs-"

"Please?" Margot pleaded. Isla frowned and she nodded. Isla left the room and Margot let out a huge sigh and plopped down on the bed.

Her day could not get any worse.

The next day Margot didn't go to school. Darry had tried calling off of work but Margot convinced him that she would be fine alone and made him go to work.

She was planning to shower but the second she stepped under the warm water her whole body burned. So she sat in the living room, the TV playing in the background, bored out of her mind.

Her stomach growled so she went into the kitchen to make herself a grilled cheese. She heard the door open and she tensed up and peaked her head out of the kitchen to see Johnny walking in.

She let out a sigh of relief and gave him a warm smile, "Hey Johnnycakes." She greeted as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I uh...something happened and I'm not going today." Margot avoided eye contact with him. Johnny's eyebrows furrowed, "What happened?" He asked.

That's when he noticed the bandages on her arms,
"Margs what happened?" He took a step closer to her. "I'm okay Johnny, I-it's nothing." Margot sniffled.

She didn't want to cry. She couldn't let him get to her, she wouldn't let him win.

"Margs." Johnny placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked at him, tears pricking the corner of her eyes.