Fifty two

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
»»————- ★ ————-««

FOUR DAYS WENT by and there was still no sign of Ponyboy and Johnny. Margot just wanted to drop everything to go and find them but Darry wouldn't let her, he made her go to school and work. She went but she wasn't happy about it.

Margot was currently home alone, the boys were either at work or out doing who knows what. Isla was working.

The cops had been checking in on them constantly, trying to get information out of them but they didn't even know where they were so they had nothing to hide. According to Dallas, Cherry had agreed to testify for the boys and claim it was self-defense, which it most likely was.

Margot still didn't know exactly what happened, but she knew they were innocent. Johnny wouldn't have used his knife without being provoked. She didn't know Bob that well but she knew that he was an asshole from what she had seen at school.

He would always pick on the younger greasers, he also always seemed to be drunk so it was no surprise that he ended up dead.

Margot was in the kitchen cooking herself up some mac & cheese when she heard the front door open. She peaked her head out and flashed Soda a smile, "Hey, I'm making some mac & cheese you want some?" Margot called out.

Soda slowly walked into the kitchen, he was looking down at something in his hands. Margot looked up at him and her eyebrows furrowed, she glanced down at his arms and her face dropped.

In his hands was Ponyboy's sweatshirt from the night he ran away. "Where'd you get that?" She asked him.

"It was in Dallas' room." Soda said and Margot looked up at him, "What?"

"I went to Bucks to get something and I found it in Dallas' room, he swears he doesn't know anything but..." Soda shook his head.

Margot's grip tightened on the spoon she was holding and her jaw clenched, "What?" She dropped the spoon in the pan and rushed past Soda and to the door.

"Where are you going?" Soda called out to her but she didn't answer. Instead she basically flew out the door and towards Bucks.

She burst into Bucks and went straight for the stairs, "Hey you can't just burst in here!" Buck shouted after her.

"Bite me!"

"Why do I even bother?" Buck grumbled.

Margot flung Dallas' door open, "Hey I'm changin in here!" Dallas' New York accent was very evident as he shouted. Margot shoved him from behind and he almost fell on top of the bed face first.

"What the fuck- Margot? What the hell are you doing?" He shouted as he stood up straight and faced her, he had no shirt on, but thank god he was wearing pants. "Where are they?" Margot demanded.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Margot shoved him again, "Where are they?!" She shouted louder this time. Dallas backed up, "Will you stop pushing me? What the hell are you talking about?" He shouted.

"Ponyboy and Johnny! Where are they Dallas I know you know where they are!" Margot shouted. "How the hell would I know? I don't got a clue where they are!" Dallas shouted back.

"Oh yeah? Then how come Soda found Pony's sweatshirt in here, huh?" Margot questioned. "I-I don't know, he must've left it in here or something, I don't know where they are." Dallas said nervously.

"Stop lying!" Margot shoved him again, harder this time. Dallas' back hit the closet and he winced as Margot smacked his bare chest in anger, "Where are they? Where's my brother?!" She shouted.